Servers:
TRADE | US
Time:
Weekdays: 6 pm - 11 pm, Weekends: All Day (Summer I can be on at any time_
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
409:21:28 (14:10:20 AFK)
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No, I will not get mad if I don't get chosen for admin. If I was rejected, I know it was for the good of the server and I would understand that I would not be fit to have that kind of authority.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:166843445]" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I am usually on the TRADE US server 24/7 during the summer. When I'm on, I always encounter rule breakers. I try to deal with them through the !votemenu or !report tools. For example, I've been able to mute rude mic spammers and admin impersonators. However, sometimes the votes don't go through. As a result, the mic spammers continue to interrupt traders advertising their offers. By being admin, I can completely prevent rule breakers from mic spamming and making the server a cancerous place.

I have also been told that I am very mature and am a good problem solver. I would never abuse the power given to me as admin and I would never mute or gag someone unless I had a valid reason too.​

courtsnort♩♪♫♬

Banned
Contributor
https://www.skial.com/threads/how-skial-sucks-d.60735/

I know this thread is in unmod now, but you originally posted it outside of unmod and you have a lot of admin silences. I know they're mostly from 2 years ago, but still speaks for your maturity after your past application got marked improve.

Also, you claim to constantly run into rule breakers and can't get a server vote to pass. However, you have never came on the forums you have been a member of for 2+ years to file a report.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
https://www.skial.com/threads/how-skial-sucks-d.60735/

I know this thread is in unmod now, but you originally posted it outside of unmod and you have a lot of admin silences. I know they're mostly from 2 years ago, but still speaks for your maturity after your past application got marked improve.

Also, you claim to constantly run into rule breakers and can't get a server vote to pass. However, you have never came on the forums you have been a member of for 2+ years to file a report.

Judging someone based off something that occurred well over a year ago (almost 2 for that post) is absurd. However I'm still unsure about you, you left last time with a bad impression but have come back and are still interested, nothing that screams shutting you down right away. I'm going to wait a little bit to see if you can make a report by yourself because Courtney brings up a good point, you haven't made more than one report, not enough to evaluate you off of.

courtsnort♩♪♫♬

Banned
Contributor
Also going to point out how the applicant, instead of replying to criticism, is just rating people who criticize him negatively and is not responding constructively to anything that was pointed out, and has yet to show he's matured even in the slightest

Last edited:
Reactions: Defibyoulater

courtsnort♩♪♫♬

Banned
Contributor
OCpELCN.jpg

Add some spam, and more immaturity in your chat logs from less than an hour ago