Princess Twilight Sparkle

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Servers:
JAILBREAK | NY
Time:
4PM-10PM PST
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
I suppose not as if I lose it I would have most likely done something to have deserved to lose it.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
Go into the console and type "status", then you copy your SteamID, then type in console "!ban STEAM_0:1:44729504"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I am a rather active player and I do see quite a bit of mass freekilling or jarate/milk farming. I would like to bring a stop this but I have no way of doing so as votemenu very rarely works ask you usually need 90% of the votes as yes and if 3-4 say no then it doesn't pass.​

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
Go into the console and type "status", then you copy your SteamID, then type in console "!ban STEAM_0:1:44729504"
Very minimalistic
Ban question is wrong
Look at some other applicants with 'Considering' tags to get an idea of what a proper app should look like.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
After looking at your chat logs, stats, and ban/mute history (or rather lack thereof), I'd say you appear promising in terms of behavior and dedication however I'd like to see how you behave on servers firsthand before giving my vote. Also study admin commands a bit more because knowing those are critical to being an effective admin.

Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
-1 More or less because of your name history (yeah it was a long time ago but still) and the fact you haven't fixed the ban command yet.

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Nice privet profile. -1 for reasons above and if you cant be bothered to come back and fix the ban command I doubt you would be bothered to finish reports let alone look at bans.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
You need some work on how to use the ban command and more knowledge on the difference between using the console and the ingame chat to issue commands.
Also saying that the report feature very rarely works leaves me thinking that you have never looked at our report section, and the amount of reports we get from JB.

Status
Not open for further replies.