Pixxi0us

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Servers:
MGE | EU
Time Zone:
All day on saturday, a few hours on sunday and 3h ish a day during week Lisbon (GMT+1)
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
85h if im not mistaken. Been playing a lot of mge recently so the number will raise in the future,
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No, if I lose my spot there must be a reason for it which I will take full responsability of
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:171960790]" "60" "Obvious Aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
Hello

I have noticed there are no admins watching mge servers, at least on the times I play there. There are many toxic players on those servers, disrespecting harassing other players who just wanna have some fun, etc. A frequent problem I see is people that queue to join a certain map and when the time to play reaches they are AFK filling the spot for other players who wanna play on that map. I would like to be an admin so during my free times I could help the community by putting some order on those servers and take the right actions towards specific attitudes.
I have some a few months of experience with administrative stuff however not much with servers administration. Im the head admin of mannco.store and mannco.trade. I was an admin in a retired trade server 2 years ago and I'm currently a moderator on 6 mannco.store servers (which are currently inactive unless when we make events there). I'm also a moderator on a new unusual trade server but its as well a bit inactive since its a new server (it's not a mannco.server).
Not sure if this past / current experience helps me in any way but I will leave them here.
----------
Last application - https://www.skial.com/threads/admin-app-pixxi0us.84431/

Thank you, any criticism would be appreciated.​

Last edited:

uppe-r

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
uuuuuuuuuuh
There are many toxic players on those servers, disrespecting harassing other players who just wanna have some fun, etc.

I would like to be an admin so during my free times I could help the community by putting some order on those servers and take the right actions towards specific attitudes.

you do know that just being toxic or harassing isn't against the rules, right? You can simply mute people.
And I'm pretty sure you know that, right? Since you haven't done any reports on any stuff like that (only found 2 scamming ones)

Also, your playing time is sufficient only if you play during these hours, which you did not indicate in your app

also, as a portuguese fellow, I just feel the need to say CARALHO!

Dragontamer

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Marking improve. Hours are below 200 and you seem to not have a 100% understanding of the rules. Also keep in mind what uppe-r said above. Once all that is cleared, feel free to re-apply again.
EDIT: 120 hours, my bad. Didn't know it got changed.

Last edited:

RenZ

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
Also, while not a real requirement, getting some reports with good evidence can demonstrate that you know the rules and would net you approval from the community and would demonstrate proper knowledge of the rules. I think dragontamer alluded to this but wasn't clearly stated.

I look forward to seeing some good reports in the future and maybe an admin app when you hit the 200-hour minimum.

Reactions: Defibyoulater

Pixxi0us

Im going to start working on that and prove that I know the rules etc etc.

Also the reason I applied on the 80h was because I was told on the last appeal I could do so, I didnt realise there was restriction for having only 80.
Thanks for all suggestions.

@upper-R bora ca**lho :)

RenZ

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
Im going to start working on that and prove that I know the rules etc etc.

Also the reason I applied on the 80h was because I was told on the last appeal I could do so, I didnt realise there was restriction for having only 80.
Thanks for all suggestions.

@upper-R bora ca**lho :)
Ok, just make sure in your next app that you state you fall under that category. Still highly recommend getting a few reports under your belt. I'm sure your familiar with creating demos and using the stats page for the chat log? I'd go for about 7-8 reports that get resolved (not invalid or needs evidence)

Pixxi0us

Yes Im a comp player I know how to handle such stuff.
Just read the rules, everything looks like what I expected so it should be easy and simple.