Pixxi0us

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Servers:
2FORT | LA
Time:
3-4h a day , pretty much all day on weekends. Lisbon (GMT+1)
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
I believe I do not have much time played on Skial servers as I only play tf2 for competetive matches
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No that is just immature. I believe if someone gets fired its for a reason and if I do any mistake i would take 100% responsabilitie for.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:171960790]" "60" "Obvious Aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I must say and recognize that I'm pretty new to these forums yet. I ve been on this community as a player and professional trader for many years. I feel like I should be doing something for this community by contributing in some way. Learning from past mistakes made me think twice about any decision im about to make so maturity is not something that I do not have. I have some experience with administration as I'm currently an admin on mannco.store and mannco.trade as long as a moderator on both discord servers. I have some experience with reports since that i have made a lot on backpack.tf however, I know that the requirements and guidelines are different from site to site.

Overall I believe that if I have someone to take me through the right path I can do a great job and learn quick. Any feedback is appreciated.

Thank you​

Feral Angel

TF2 Admin
Contributor
You do not meet our time requirements, you have only 12 hours in our servers. You need to have ~~200~~hours. I will be marking this improve, make another app once you meet the requirements.

Edit: my fault here, haven’t checked time requirements in some time, it’s actually 80 hours.

Last edited:

Pixxi0us

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Will do, I was informed about somewhere arround that value too so I was kinda surprised when you said 200 h. Thank you!