Servers:
SAXTON HALE | LA, SAXTON HALE | NY, SAXTON HALE | US
Time:
AK Standard Time - (UTC−09:00)/(UTC−08:00) [DST]
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
160:28:56 (04:26:56 AFK)
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
I think it's fair to say I'd be a little annoyed, but that's everyone. It wouldn't anger me, though, and I would still play Skial regardless.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban [steamid] [time] [reason] - sm_ban [U:1:204553885] 0 obvious aimbot
Any other reason you should be admin:
I've moderated on various custom TF2 servers in the past, including G-S.N and SomeShittyServers, both of which had active player bases. I'm fairly experienced with SourceMod Administrator commands (or at least the basic ones) too, so I shouldn't have much of an issue learning the quirks of your version.

Also, frankly, I never see staff on the Skial VSH servers. I'm pretty active (typically 1-2 hours a day if not more), and I feel that I should've seen them a lot by now, but I've only met one once or twice tops. Maybe they're just aliasing. Either way, I feel it's an issue that I could solve.

Let me know if there are any other questions you'd like me to answer.​

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
While you do meet the required playtime (if we look at your activity in other gamemodes as well), your knowledge needs work. I advise you get to know the forums and make friends along the way. I happily invite you to reapply when you 100% believe you are ready and I'm glad you decided to choose Skial. We look forward to your next application =)

Orthros

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Thanks for the tips! I'll keep that in mind. I've been making more use of the Forums lately too (mostly in Suggestions and my video thread in Creative), but I could definitely use some more experience with it.