Oni

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Servers:
2FORT | EU | Fast, 2FORT | NY | Fast, TURBINE+ | EU 1 | Fast, TURBINE+ | EU 2 | Fast
Time:
16-24 CET, Almost Everyday. I do often play beyond midnight aswell.
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
I'd like to know why but ultimately i have no control over that.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:40653113]" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I play alot on skial servers and want to be able to ban obvious cheaters.

Unfortunately the voting system rarely works and alot of the time people leave instead of participating in it.

I see and hear alot of harassment aswell and hope there's something i can help to get rid of.​

courtsnort♩♪♫♬

Banned
Contributor
Harassment isn't against the rules if the user isn't being racist or sexist, or spamming.

You can report cheaters and other rule breakers on the forums or via server functions.

the beet

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
+0 for now, you seem like a nice person, but as for being an admin, you must do more duties than just keeping out trash-talkers. And trash-talking isn't against the rules, only if the offender is being sexist, racist or homophobic.

And for your first shot at an admin application, congratulations for getting the ban question right.

Percilius

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
I'll improve where you'd want me to, otherwise I'll be around if you need me.
Getting more familiar with the rules and reporting rule breakers would be a great start for improving.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
First thing you'll need to do is learn to deal with things in life that you don't like.

You'll need that if you ever want to be an admin.

the beet

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
as seeing from RMsniper's post
"hey bendy dont tell people to shut up"
*votesilence*

yeah that's your problem right there oni~~you're sensitive
changing to -1 for potential vote abuse

Tyknighter

Positively Inhumane Poster
-1 I get that you said that harassment should be against the rules but after reading this Oni there is some shit you have to take out there. If it was a extreme case of harassment that would not be the case here.

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Marking improve since Oni has not been on the forums in 10 days (so has not replied to my potential vote abuse question, nor addressed the -1)s, as well as no reports coming from person either.

Oni

Marking improve since Oni has not been on the forums in 10 days (so has not replied to my potential vote abuse question, nor addressed the -1)s, as well as no reports coming from person either.
I just got a new PC so playing or doing anything has been pretty messed up.

Reedgreat

Gore-Spattered Heavy
I just got a new PC so playing or doing anything has been pretty messed up.
So why didn't you alert us of that from a mobile device? Or tell us before you changed your PC? Tbh, it just shows you don't care enough.

Oni

So why didn't you alert us of that from a mobile device? Or tell us before you changed your PC? Tbh, it just shows you don't care enough.
Didn't know i had to, also thought this application got rejected ages ago.

Oni

You can remove this application, i'm fine with just reporting people through the forms.