Yuuki

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Servers:
MILITARY AREA | NY
Time:
During the school year 4:30-7:00 EST and during the summer 2:00-10:00 EST.
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
I have 431 hours on your servers not idle and played on them for 2 years now.
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
I may get a little mad but not to a point where i would take it out on the server or other admins/players.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_addban 30 STEAM_1:1:121184617 Obvious Aimbot
Any other reason you should be admin:
I have knowledge with Sourcemod and its cmds from the other community I have been with for almost 2 years that I also helped develop. I have also started to be more active on the forums and have tried to control myself in the chats/voice chat of all skial servers I have been on from the last application. I have made a big change to try and become a admin on here.​

Toxik

Contributor
App is very low effort and your chatlog is not impressive at all, hoping to see some community support at least
+-0

Dragontamer

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Based on your chat log you seem to rage a lot which is not really a quality an admin should have. Also, you seem to client mute a lot of players, which is also not a good quality for an admin. Your app is low effort, and it looks like you vote abuse, such as calling a voteslay on someone for targeting you. Although this is not 100% true I'm pretty sure that is the case. -1 overall.

Yuuki

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Based on your chat log you seem to rage a lot which is not really a quality an admin should have. Also, you seem to client mute a lot of players, which is also not a good quality for an admin. Your app is low effort, and it looks like you vote abuse, such as calling a voteslay on someone for targeting you. Although this is not 100% true I'm pretty sure that is the case. -1 overall.
the votemenu stuff is just memes lol just watch on the NY VSH MA server you would see it a lot and them saying its a joke. and as for the people I mute is cause they are micspaming or the mic has a lot of background noise

Dragontamer

TF2 Admin
Contributor
the votemenu stuff is just memes lol just watch on the NY VSH MA server you would see it a lot and them saying its a joke. and as for the people I mute is cause they are micspaming or the mic has a lot of background noise
Even if it's just as a joke, it still counts as votespam, similar to calling a vote on yourself for memes. Two things about muting people, why didn't you report the micspammer? Obviously this is not required to get admin, but it would show you cared about Skial by cleaning up the rule-breakers, and I'm sure this would boost your chances. Second, if the mic has a lot of background noise, what if they decided to start being racist/discriminating towards others or threatening to attack Skial servers? You would not be able to hear what they're saying therefore not punishing them for what they're doing.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Marking Improve, once again

I told you to wait a month. Now I'm telling you to wait a bit longer than that, and clean up your act

Reactions: Toxik