Servers:
PAYLOAD+ | EU | Fast
Time:
litteraly every day online, mostly 13pm to 24:00pm
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
95:42:39 (02:42:04 AFK)
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
if i lose admin, then i did something realy bad so its my fault.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:89759288]" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
i know i have not allot of hours on your server, but since your playload server is so decent, that i realy wanna do more then just play on. therfor i play allot of comp, hl and played for div1/plat. Im a chill guy that likes to play tf2. I never realy was an admin befor but i know this game so well i dont realy think i will have a problem. As i said im nearly every day online and playing. why i came up with the idea becoming and admin is i realy appreciate the server, because it is a server with fast respawn times, awesom map pool, and chil people.
whats more to say, though i try it. i would understand if this gets refused.​

Reedgreat

Gore-Spattered Heavy
I never realy was an admin befor but i know this game so well i dont realy think i will have a problem.
Skials rules are much different from other servers. It's just not your average tf2 server. (Assuming your play time number is accurate) You also don't meet the time requirement.

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Okay, I see what you're saying, but I would rather it come from him :blush: (that he is CET, and that he only plays from 1p-midnight mainly)

If you're definitely CET, then you do not meet our time requirements, and we will need to mark this improve. Please let me know, thanks!

Reactions: Reedgreat

Mr.XxX

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
Okay, I see what you're saying, but I would rather it come from him :blush: (that he is CET, and that he only plays from 1p-midnight mainly)

If you're definitely CET, then you do not meet our time requirements, and we will need to mark this improve. Please let me know, thanks!

excuse me if ask but what time zones you looking for?