Percilius

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
Servers:
FREAK FORTRESS | NY
Time:
Weekdays: 6PM - 9PM Weekends: 12:30PM - 10:30PM Time Zone: IST (UTC +5:30)
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
tfcustom: 1019:18:02 (40:48:37 AFK) tf: 60:10:58 (02:15:49 AFK) tftrade: 82:41:24 (02:24:00 AFK) tfidle: 04:19:29 (05:28 AFK)
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No, because there would be a valid reason for my removal.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:208446607]" 30 "Obvious Aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
First of all this is the second admin application I am making. The first one I made was in October.

I know all of the rules now and I have frequently been making reports on the forums.

I want to make the Skial servers more fun for the players by punishing the rule breakers and give everyone a better experience.

I come pretty regularly on the FF2 and jailbreak servers and sometimes even go to the Deathrun servers.

I live in a timezone and I come on times when not every admin might be on.
I am friends with almost all of the regulars that come on FF2 and Jailbreak.

Though I have been muted a few times, I think I have learnt my lesson since it has been more than 6 months since the last time I was muted.

Even though my time on the vanilla servers has been low I am playing it more often than I used to.

I could deal with the numerous rule breakers on the spot rather than having to make a lengthy report and waiting for an admin to respond as the damage could already have been done.

Even if I won't get accepted I will continue to help out the community by reporting the rule breakers.

Thanks
Devil​

Reactions: Russia and Metroidz

Denis

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
+1

Seen him around multiple times, really nice and helpful guy, app looks great and really high hours, also seems very well integrated within the community and experienced when it comes to Skial, it's rules and it's community.

Reactions: Percilius

Mino✿

Mildly Menacing Medic
+1 willy wonka
known him since the first few months ive played ff2 and has been a good buddy ever since
10/10 good wonka

Reedgreat

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Love ya devil
+1

For those who didn't bother to read his app, he has a unique time zone, which would make him that much more valuable.

Gamer Mk 1[FGC]

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
+1
Devil has been a really good friend and has pointed out a lot of rule breakers on the forums, heck he even deserves this, the info is a bit... less, but hes been the best of people to come across

l8r b8r

Uncharitable Spy
+1 I would say he is well qualified and is very capable. Plus he lives in Saudi and IDK if we have any other admins in that time zone.

Saoirse

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
+1
would make a very commited admin as he has/would report even his closest friends

Last edited:

FATHER

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
+1

Played with him since last year, mostly on FF2. No complaints and having him as an admin would help out moderate the ff2 servers because he has a thick skin and an understanding of the rules. He can take a joke and in ff2 you can get alot of flak with "solo rages" and what not. So he can take administrative action without his personal feelings interfering with it.