Playing Time:
369:56:44 (07:24:31 AFK)
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No. I won't get mad.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:102587414]" 30 "Obvious Aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
Hello,

My name is Luigi123, I have a steam level of 10. I am a fellow member of Skial. I joined Skial on Jun 11, 2014. When I first came to an Skial server, I happen to enjoy and also wanting to play it over and over. skial.com | TURBINE+ | US | Fast was the server I liked the most and I also go on it a lot, mostly everyday.

The reason I'm applying for Admin is I have a good amount of time on Skial I'm always active everyday. I don't ever break the rules.

I am able to make fair judgements based on what the offense is, I am well known with some of the players on skial.com | TURBINE+ | US | Fast and try to be as friendly as possible.

I don't rage, since raging is unproffesional and is just silly.
When I get killed in a game I just accept it, I don't get angry at all.

I contribute to Skial a fair amount, I enjoy the servers and so I love helping out.

I believe I should be an Admin because of my active play time on Skial, my knowledge of the rules, the abillity to make good judgements and because I am friendly and welcoming yet can still be formal.

If someone has a problem with a ban or a mute or slience, I can work it out politelly and formally and I will ask to talk to them, so I can explain it to them if they want and perhaps sort it out.

Thank you for your time reading this and have a nice day.​

the beet

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
This is your 4th application already wtf dude

Also:
http://prntscr.com/gnagie is your entire chatlog.
How are you gonna help out if you barely communicate on our servers and make little to no reports at all? (it is plausible if you use the mic to communicate though.)

-1 for now, sorry man.

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Tempted to mark this as "Declined",

You've previously been told this:
Because you have one ban and almost 50 silences. You will never be considered for admin.

...how do you respond to this?

Why should we take you for a reasonable applicant, when you started out as a troll?

Edit: I'm also curious why you're applying to Skial when you have your own community?

Last edited:

Luigi123

TF2 Admin
Tempted to mark this as "Declined",

You've previously been told this:

...how do you respond to this?

Why should we take you for a reasonable applicant, when you started out as a troll?

Edit: I'm also curious why you're applying to Skial when you have your own community?

I know I started as a troll as I was at a young age, however I have grown enough to understand that I am capable of becoming an Admin, I am more mature enough to handle situations. I know those punishments seem to much, however I know I can redeem myself from those and make up for it, help around the community and try to be involve more in events and support problems, thank you.

ck24

Server-Clearing Cynic
I know I started as a troll as I was at a young age, however I have grown enough to understand that I am capable of becoming an Admin, I am more mature enough to handle situations. I know those punishments seem to much, however I know I can redeem myself from those and make up for it, help around the community and try to be involve more in events and support problems, thank you.
admin powers are a huge responsibly.

Last edited:

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Your hours are wrong. You have over 1000 but the hours you posted are less than the hours you provided in your first app....

You don't know the rules as shown by your most recent report.

You have been silenced and banned over 50 times.

Declining