Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
550+
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Abolutely not!
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[0:0:154557688] "30" obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I am 26 Year Old, Have a Job, Play in a Free time , and I Have 550+ hours on Skial and i'm sorry to say this but i have been banned and muted
I have been admin on 7 Servers Thats On CS:GO, BlackWonder in TF2, In Garry's Mod, I have never been rude to admins and i would never want to abuse powers , i would use them properly ,My Personal Name is: Josh
I would play every weekends over 7 Hours Because thats How I was Recruting New Players In Garry's Mod , and i would stay there till players don't go offline, I Really appriciate it for Reviewing my Application I hope u accept ! Thank You!​

Reactions: Fairnessplease

Fairnessplease

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Who and what do we consider as a proper admin app? Do admin apps need to be perfect to be perfected to the community? I've seen worst apps than this that's actually been considered (whom I won't name).

I'm +1'ing this mainly because we don't judge people based on their app, but their attitude towards society, in-game, and on the forums and I see no complications with this. You shouldn't really change who you are because of the way your application is done, but on HOW you present your app to others and I can see he can do so.

Thank you.

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
Who and what do we consider as a proper admin app? Do admin apps need to be perfect to be perfected to the community? I've seen worst apps than this that's actually been considered (whom I won't name).

I'm +1'ing this mainly because we don't judge people based on their app, but their attitude towards society, in-game, and on the forums and I see no complications with this. You shouldn't really change who you are because of the way your application is done, but on HOW you present your app to others and I can see he can do so.

Thank you.

No but they should at the very least know how to make a proper profile so people can investigate the person applying for the position.

Reedgreat

Gore-Spattered Heavy

Thank you.

This is where you are wrong, Admins are supposed to represent the best qualities of the community, and that includes effort, which is easy enough to prove by putting in the extra 20 minutes to your app, to prove that you actually care.

Fairnessplease

No but they should at the very least know how to make a proper profile so people can investigate the person applying for the position.

Hello @JohnnyGaloshes , before I start, thank you so much for your kind message and rating. Your right but just because someone does not make a right profile, does not mean we should instantly -1 him. Same thing goes for jobs, if you miss parts of the application does not make you a bad person. The OP is not a bad person, maybe his app might not be the best, so we should let him know in a properly manner. This way, if this app is marked improve, then he has the opportunity to do so. And I am saying that I've seen other apps with not a perfect profile, who also got considered.

This is why I said what I did, but in reality, I am just trying to be the fair person here. He has nice hours, decent chat, but not a proper profile does not mean he should get neglected. The OP is NOT a bad person, but was probably mis-informed or didn't know what to do with his profile.

Thank you so much for reading my message, peace.

Edit: Also I don't appreciate the dumb rating.

BBQ Prophet

Without better access to your Steam profile, Skial stats, etc., there's no way we can adequately judge your competency or desirability as an admin. That aside, I'm not really impressed by the application.

Toxik

Contributor
Assuming this is you, you don't have "550+" hours, but 273.
Your chat is less than impressive, and you couldn't even do the application right. It only takes a few minutes to check out other applications and see how to make a proper one.

Reactions: RMSniper

Reedgreat

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Assuming this is you, you don't have "550+" hours, but 273.
Your chat is less than impressive, and you couldn't even do the application right. It only takes a few minutes to check out other applications and see how to make a proper one.

He still meets the time requirement, but I agree with your reasoning regardless.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm going to take this opportunity to mark this improve. This application isn't going anywhere, I suggest getting used to the forums (linking your account might be a good start) and improving your attitude before reapplying again, thanks =)