Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
750 Hours
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Of course not.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:49706897]" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I'd first like to state that I had made an application about six months ago (although it feels like forever ago) which was denied due to my immature and poor decisions. I'd like to apologize to everyone that had to suffer through that.

I've played on skial servers since I first began playing TF2 almost five years ago. (specifically the 2Fort LA FAST and +) I love the community and I only wish I had become active sooner.

Currently I work from home which gives me a lot of free time, which I tend to spend on TF2. I occasionally spend time on the 2Fort+ LA (32 slot) and US Trade server, however the majority of my time is spent on the 2Fort LA Fast (24 slot). I've made a ton of amazing friends on the ladder, and nearly everyone that frequents that server knows me.

I have a vast amount of experience in administrating other game servers as well as moderating, assisting and mentoring players. I was an Admin on the fCraft Minecraft Classic server for almost two years which gave me plenty of experience in dealing with rule breakers as well as forum management and moderation experiences.

I was a player moderator for the MMO Runescape from Late 2006 until 2010 when I decided to quit the game for good.

I have owned and administrated several Rust servers and had my own TF2 Prop Hunt server for a few months.

I have been a Greeter for a "text based" game called Star Pirates for four years. This position had me greet new players and discuss the rules with them, as well as explain the core mechanics of the game.

I see myself continuing to enjoy TF2 and the Skial community for more than likely the rest of my TF2 days, whether I'm an admin or not, and will continue to assist the community and others for that time being. With that said, I have always felt we needed an active moderator or administrator on the server, whether it's me or one of the many fantastic community members that frequent the server.

I understand if you choose not to accept this application, I just figured I'd give it another try.​

Reactions: zef and xo

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
2bc01be5149528c7d4728f19ca43a5b6.png

you forgot the XD

Gogeta is the better fusion but +1

Fairnessplease

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
You see, we don't judge by a book by it's cover. I said this so many times and yet, many people are too in their worlds to listen. I knew he was good, but yet many people judge quickly and have biased decisions and mentality. Is this who we are, or do we represent something greater? Someone coming from prison can change, why can't applicants? In my opinion, he seems changed and better in both in-game and to other people, and because of that, I think he has a really great chance. This goes for all OTHER applicants who got DENIED, you can still change, just like this person; peace.

+1

Never change who you are, but at the same time, have peaceful decisions.

Reactions: Percilius

Reedgreat

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Was going back through your chat history, you seem very friendly towards other players. You also don't have any bans, which is good. So...

+1

Last edited:
Reactions: Kael

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You see, we don't judge by a book by it's cover. I said this so many times and yet, many people are too in their worlds to listen. I knew he was good, but yet many people judge quickly and have biased decisions and mentality. Is this who we are, or do we represent something greater? Someone coming from prison can change, why can't applicants? In my opinion, he seems changed and better in both in-game and to other people, and because of that, I think he has a really great chance. This goes for all OTHER applicants who got DENIED, you can still change, just like this person; peace.

+1

Never change who you are, but at the same time, have peaceful decisions.
But we've had applicants get declined before and later accepted, Ruelel is a good example. Moving on to the application, just a question [out of curiosity] before I leave my insight, how come your profile is private? I am unsure about other admins/regulars but I like to review the profile before I give you a vouch. However, some people keep their profile private for reasons that I can respect and adhere to.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Alright, now that your profile is public, can I have that stardu-- I'm just messing with ya, +1 =)

Last edited:

Kael

TF2 Admin
Contributor
My opinion of Skial and Staff has always been positive. I I just made poor choices in the way an incident was handled.

Fairnessplease

How old r u

I don't see how asking people how old they are has anything to do with anything, @JohnnyGaloshes. We need to understand that if someone is fit for a position, it shouldn't matter what age they are. Remember, we are asking for the real questions here on how they should become an admin. Who we are matters, but not based on our age. We get to choose our own characters for not only the present, but for future also. If we need to put limits on age on certain objects or jobs, we limit not only ourselves, but the world around us and I think we shouldn't do that.

Anyways back on the subject for this app, @Kael, I respect your admin app, and I think you can become a solid admin when you choose your path, but I found this in your chat.

2FORT | LA | Fast 01/27/2017 - 02:35:40 PM Kael /report [myg0at]JamesComrade [U:1:259644573] Aimbot
2FORT | LA | Fast 01/27/2017 - 02:35:02 PM Kael he's hacking..it's obvious .-.
2FORT | LA | Fast 01/27/2017 - 02:32:26 PM Kael /report [myg0at]JamesComrade [U:1:259644573] Aimbot
2FORT | LA | Fast 01/27/2017 - 02:28:51 PM Kael hai :

Although you did the right thing, you should of taken a demo if you were 100% sure he was hacking also, but you reporting him was also the right thing. Never change who you are, the good people of this world survive at the end of the day. Peace, and don't worry be happy.

Reactions: Kael

Kael

TF2 Admin
Contributor
I don't see how asking people how old they are has anything to do with anything, @JohnnyGaloshes. We need to understand that if someone is fit for a position, it shouldn't matter what age they are. Remember, we are asking for the real questions here on how they should become an admin. Who we are matters, but not based on our age. We get to choose our own characters for not only the present, but for future also. If we need to put limits on age on certain objects or jobs, we limit not only ourselves, but the world around us and I think we shouldn't do that.

Anyways back on the subject for this app, @Kael, I respect your admin app, and I think you can become a solid admin when you choose your path, but I found this in your chat.

2FORT | LA | Fast 01/27/2017 - 02:35:40 PM Kael /report [myg0at]JamesComrade [U:1:259644573] Aimbot
2FORT | LA | Fast 01/27/2017 - 02:35:02 PM Kael he's hacking..it's obvious .-.
2FORT | LA | Fast 01/27/2017 - 02:32:26 PM Kael /report [myg0at]JamesComrade [U:1:259644573] Aimbot
2FORT | LA | Fast 01/27/2017 - 02:28:51 PM Kael hai :

Although you did the right thing, you should of taken a demo if you were 100% sure he was hacking also, but you reporting him was also the right thing. Never change who you are, the good people of this world survive at the end of the day. Peace, and don't worry be happy.

I thank you for the kind words, however, i'd like to point you in the direction of the report I made while that was occurring https://www.skial.com/threads/myg0at-jamescomrade-aimbot.72084/

and you will see I did indeed record and post a demo :)

Reactions: Fairnessplease

Fairnessplease

I thank you for the kind words, however, i'd like to point you in the direction of the report I made while that was occurring https://www.skial.com/threads/myg0at-jamescomrade-aimbot.72084/

and you will see I did indeed record and post a demo :)

Hey, looks like you did! Sorry, I guess I didn't see the second post. You know what they say lol, nice people who don't like ratings can't see the second post hehe. Anyways your doing fine, *high five*!. Get more supporters from the server you usually play on or your friends and I think you have a swell chance! Woooo!!!