Jessica (The 13 Year Old Girl)

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Servers:
TRADE | US
Time:
UTC (Eastern Standard) - Depending on work schedule, one month I work nights the next month days.
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
321:09:38 (05:14:06 AFK), I understand that loyalty is an issue, and although I'm sure my time on the server is not as much as others, I am loyal to a fault.
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No, even if it is removed I will still continue to play on Skial servers.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:86227447]" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I started playing this game because my children enjoyed playing (this allowed us to spend time together) at that time I noticed that the majority of the Trade Servers had little to no Admins, and many players were being taken advantage/bullied to the point that it would affect their gaming experience (making them not want to come back to that server). I have been an Admin for several years and have been a Middleman for several thousands of dollars, I bring a balance of respect and fun while reminding people that this is just a game. I see no need to abuse Admin powers, and most of the time just talking to the person breaking the rules corrects the problem. Using a respectful approach allows the player that is "breaking the rules" the option to save face and allows them to correct their actions while keeping them feeling comfortable to come back to our servers. Because in the end we want their experience on all Skial server to be one that will bring them back. I am also willing to hop an any other server to monitor if needed.

Please note that I have several impersonators, this was due to me being a SteamRep Shielded Middleman. If you have any questions or if you need to see any of my trade logs please let me know.​

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
+1 however I think you should expand on the following:

many players were being taken advantage/bullied to the point that it would affect their gaming experience (making them not want to come back to that server).

Were people breaking the rules to bully these players or were they just being mean to them?

+1 however I think you should expand on the following:

Were people breaking the rules to bully these players or were they just being mean to them?
I have been Admin on several different Trade Servers, each having slightly different rules, some broke rules others were simply being mean. With that being said, I do not baby folks, but I may offer a way of dealing with someone that is simply being mean to them. Rule breakers will be dealt with accordingly.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
+1

Having worked with Jessica over at HG, he's a very passionate, dedicated and professional individual where calling him an asset to Skial is an understatement. With his notable work in both the trading and middlemanning scenes in multiple communities, I'm sure he'll be a great addition to the team.

Sharky!

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
++ Already been a middle man before. So it's safe to say he knows what he's doing.

saw him on TRADE | NY before and i think he's good
but because of this i'm leaning to a neutral (plus that was today)
http://prntscr.com/g5ofjp
Ahhh yes, those comments were between me and another person killing each other, all was said in jest, the one about the "Shut your whore mouth" and "Shut your suck hole" were not said in a disrespectful manner rather in a joking way to down play an insult that was directed at me.

And on a side note those "quotes" (altered just a bit) are from one of my favorite movies "Wedding Crashers"

Someone.

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Worked with Jessica briefly a few times when I was a Skial/FoG MM on SR as well. Has my support!