Contributor
Servers:
TRADE | NY
Time:
Monday to sunday 4pm to 8pm PST
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
I will not get mad if I lose admin for no reason.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban 76561198846300211
Any other reason you should be admin:
I think I should be admin because I am active on skial servers at 4 pm to 8 pm or Saturday I am on for most of the night. I believe I would be a great admin because I would make sure nothing bad or if anyone is being rude.I would take care of the skial sever everyday.It is my dream to be admin so im trying as hard as I can to earn it.:innocent:​

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper

• Generic reason for admin
  • Don't meet the 200 hour minimum
  • low effort in general

Stay in line with the rules, report rule breakers, surpass the hour minimum, and higher effort in your application and I may give you my vote of confidence.

Jaden

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
Servers:
TRADE | NY
Time:
4 PM-8 PM [PST] Monday-Sunday
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
148 Hours, 5 hours of being AFK
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No, of course i wouldn't get mad if I lose my admin.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban" #U:1:76561198846300211" 30 Obvious Aimbot
Any other reason you should be admin:
Hi my name is Jaden, I am 15 years old and i go to high school. I am a sophomore.I try to find time to play Tf2. On weekends I play from 4PM-2AM. I've been playing over a month on NY skial servers and it has been a fun experience.Once i'm 16 I want to volunteer as a firefighter.I look forward to playing more on NY skial servers with my friends and hope to have a great experience on the skial servers. Thank you.​

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Sigh...Again...

• Generic reason for admin
  • Don't meet the 200 hour minimum
  • low effort in general

Stay in line with the rules, report rule breakers, surpass the hour minimum, and higher effort in your application and I may give you my vote of confidence.

Reactions: Toxik

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Marking improve. Feel free to reapply at some point down the road when you aren’t breaking the rules, have enough hours, and are an overall better candidate.

Reactions: Zappheus and Toxik