Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
???
Not to try and point out anyone or anything, but Kyle only has a steam level of one, less Skial time then insert name here and only has 331 hours of TF2 compared to insert name here's 800+. Again, not trying to make Kyle look bad or anything, but I can't understand how his application had instant +1's without any concern of his steam rankings and such when insert Kyle is doing a fine job as admin and never had any of these issues.

Steam level has nothing to do with becoming an admin of Skial. If he has decent time, has his profile linked, and has a clean chat, he's fine. What he also needs is support from other players. It'd be a good idea for the applicant to have admins on their friend's list as well. But Steam level? Pointless.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Are you guys seriously trying to suggest that he needs to have a higher steam level to be an admin? Steam level is irrelevantto skial admin qualifications. My steam level is still at 1 and I still got accepted.

Reactions: Cowboy Crow

sov

Legendary Skial King
???
Not to try and point out anyone or anything, but Kyle only has a steam level of one, less Skial time then insert name here and only has 331 hours of TF2 compared to insert name here's 800+. Again, not trying to make Kyle look bad or anything, but I can't understand how his application had instant +1's without any concern of his steam rankings and such when insert Kyle is doing a fine job as admin and never had any of these issues.
I never mentioned anything about him having to have a higher steam level to be admim. I am just saying he has very few friends and one friend. His account to me looks like an alternate. and I said I'd change my +1 later on.
Are you guys seriously trying to suggest that he needs to have a higher steam level to be an admin? Steam level is irrelevantto skial admin qualifications. My steam level is still at 1 and I still got accepted.
??
That is not what anyone is saying

Last edited:

<<Insert name here>>

Mildly Menacing Medic
???
Thank you for pointing this out, I did not want to sound too demanding by replying this way.

<<Insert name here>>

Mildly Menacing Medic
I don't think what you do at your school matters with being an admin, though. I think +/- 0. I'd like to see more support first.
I just wanted to point out my characteristics of leadership, responsibility and time mangement to show that I can handle the position of being an admin, nothing more.

<<Insert name here>>

Mildly Menacing Medic
I never mentioned anything about him having to have a higher steam level to be admim. I am just saying he has very few friends and one friend. His account to me looks like an alternate. and I said I'd change my +1 later on.
This account is not my alternate, hence I have 800+ hours on here.

Reactions: sov