Haxxit

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Servers:
TRADE | US
Time:
Pacific Times in summer I can be on at almost any time from about 7am-10pm in other times on winter/fall/etc from about 3:00pm to 9:00pm on Saturdays almost all day
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
196 I would be on more but the idling was while I was eating foods I have been really busy otherwise which is why I'm slightly under 200
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
no I will not I have been admin on many places and sometimes when I got to busy I got fired and I will be fine
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban Haxxit 30 Obvious aimbot
Any other reason you should be admin:
well I was denied last time and i spent time like guided looking around to learn more about the site and do reasons such as researching by asking a admin if I can reapply for admin so I think from my research I am finally ready (and this time I picked the server I know most by heart)​

Link

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
your chat log is mostly incoherent and sometimes toxic, as well as a very low effort application

Last edited:

Kael

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Marking decline

While you are close, you still do not meet the minimum time requirements and your ban question is incorrect. Your application is also very low effort. It doesn't matter if you've made previous applications, you still need to write a decent application each time you apply.

While you are able to reapply whenever you'd like, I strongly suggest waiting a few months. This will ensure you at least meet the minimum time requirements and will give you plenty of time to properly familiarize yourself with the material required for administration on Skial.

Haxxit

the app I'm tired which I regret not writing in the afternoon but nvm that the chat logs because most of the time it was some guy literally harassing me in game and I raged all at him and he does it every time he sees me

Haxxit

Marking decline

While you are close, you still do not meet the minimum time requirements and your ban question is incorrect. Your application is also very low effort. It doesn't matter if you've made previous applications, you still need to write a decent application each time you apply.

While you are able to reapply whenever you'd like, I strongly suggest waiting a few months. This will ensure you at least meet the minimum time requirements and will give you plenty of time to properly familiarize yourself with the material required for administration on Skial.
ok kael a few months

Haxxit

in that time il try being less toxic and think more about the app I started being less toxic last week but ok

Sakiko

Contributor
If you find that you are raging at a person being annoying you need to consider if being a admin is best for you.

Because trust me the crap you have to deal with as admin is far worse and you can't go waving your admin powers to deal with it unless it violates the rules.

Also you was banned for scamming users by impersonating a admin : https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=[U:1:391144324]&Submit=
https://www.skial.com/threads/scam-report-u-1-391144324-admin-beggarsbros.74946/
While you gave back the items you took https://www.skial.com/threads/scam-appeal-haxxit-pls-read-i-got-evidence.74958/
I would not support this application in anyway + a year is long enough to get the hours you needed.

Last edited:

Haxxit

Marking decline

Ok I get that I lost but can you tell people such as _J_ to not mock me for having a quote "Laughable Admin App"