G .son

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Servers:
SAXTON HALE | EU, SAXTON HALE | EU 2, SAXTON HALE | LA, SAXTON HALE | NY, SAXTON HALE | US
Time:
GMT-6 USA
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
185:18:16 (26:27:01 AFK)
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
no
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
# 648 "g. Son" [U:1:437565865] 22:05 65 0 active
Any other reason you should be admin:
I deserve this rank because I wish to help the community, and I have been lately to see how things are done on the server. I believe I am ready to become a admin.

Respectful: I portray a positive attitude, no matter the situation I am put into. I do my best at being nice towards everyone, as they all deserve to be treated the way I wish to be treated. If someone is disrespecting me, I will not get angry, and try to take their words as feedback to improve myself, and if they are simply being mean then I will not be too concerned with what they are saying.

Loyal: I strive to hold a good work attitude, and I will do my best to take sits when they appear, and will not anything before Staffing. I will always be honest with what I have to say, and will not lie just to get out of trouble, as I wouldn’t be learning from any mistakes I might make if I try to hide it.

Obedient: I’ve read the rules of the server and understand to uphold them, if I don’t agree with any of the rules then I will attempt to talk with a higher up to see why we have these rules in place. I will not be bias towards any of my friends who break the rules, and will always strive to put the community/server before any friendships I might make while being staff on duty.

Additional Info: Hi my name is Carson (irl name). I live in Texas, and im 13. I will like to join your staff group. I have a mic not the best but it will do, and I thank the staff members for helping me, and I hope I can carry out their work.​

ck24

Server-Clearing Cynic
-1 you can't always be treated you want to be you. it sounds like you like to abuse the vote menu and plus you really don't need to put your age down and your personal information down sorry i don't mean to comment on app answers

Last edited:

Dutch

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
You're barely active on any servers.You have 2 sessions in the past week. Both under 25 minutes. Your chat logs give me the impression that you aren't very mature, (not factoring in your age that you provided). Feel free to spend some more time on here and on the servers.

-1. You also applied for admin not even a month ago, which was marked improve.

Laughing 'Can' 86

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
-1 your activity is minimal. It doesn't seem like a lot of time was put in to doing any research before applying.