Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
150:93:18
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
I will not get mad.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:110066307]" 30 "Obvious Aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
There have been more people acting as friendly on the Versus Saxton Hale servers and when a vote is called to slay the friendly occurs, the vote fails and the round is held up for the rest of players, I want to be an admin in order to give those that act friendly a warning when they decide to sit and not participate.​

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Marking improve as you don't meet the required hours but more because of what Johnny said, I've no doubt in my mind the "will you get mad if you lose admin?" question was answered just to be favorable towards your application and isn't actual reality. You need to learn to be more mature and actually enjoy the servers you're playing on and the people you're playing with. No one wants to work where they don't enjoy working and no one wants to hire that kind of person either.

Additionally, I've not seen one report from you so if you're claiming there's issues on the servers you regularly play on, you're not doing enough to prevent / stop them which leads us to believe you don't care enough. Don't tell us you're interested in being admin, show us what you can do.