Servers:
TRADE | US
Time:
3hours in the middle of the week, around 6hours in the weekends. UTC+01:00, no
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
I think 220hours?
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Absolutely not.if i lose admin its probably for the best if theres a valid reason. c:
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
i think its like sm_ban "U:1:224121677" 30 "Obvious aimbot" ?
Any other reason you should be admin:
I am mainly applying for admin to stop people who spam racial slurs, aimbotters and voice chat spam. c: I do not have that many hours on the game but i am pretty experience with being an admin, i can and will be serious if i need to be.
I do help people with stuff and i do tell people who break the rules not to do so, I could say i have encountered alot of them. :P
Thank you. c:​

User

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
From your time on first coming to Skial, it seems that your first post is this which is quite dissapointing since I can tell that you came here randomly cause you want to be an Admin. Stay longer so you get known more

FoxieButt

Scarcely Lethal Noob
From your time on first coming to Skial, it seems that your first post is this which is quite dissapointing since I can tell that you came here randomly cause you want to be an Admin. Stay longer so you get known more
I mean, thats understandable.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
I'm sure you have good intentions but I'm going to have to say -1 because I have never seen you on here before and if you do want to make a difference then you should start by reporting players.

Reactions: FoxieButt

FoxieButt

Scarcely Lethal Noob
you say you've experience being an admin. from where exactly?
I have been an admin on a server that is a friend of mines, it worked well for a while but then he couldnt go on any longer for some life problems so we both quit.

Roboute Guilliman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The hours are fine, but the effort put into the app looks as though it could use some more effort.

I am gonna mark it as Improve.

If you're interested in applying again, try to hang around and get to know the regulars on the forums.