Fisk_the_Wolf

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Servers:
DEATH RUN | US, DEATH RUN | US 2, TRADE | EU, TRADE | EU 2, TRADE | NY, TRADE | US
Time:
Most of the day, any day, as long as work schedule permits. If I'm working, usually only the morning/early afternoon.
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
631:33:12 (09:29:35 AFK) Trade server | ~660 hours total
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Of course not. I love the friends I've made, and the community in general on Skial, so regardless if I'm admin or not, I will continue to have fun in these servers.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:36471592]" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I've been an admin once or twice in the past on lesser-known servers that are no longer around, and was regarded as one of the more down-to-earth admins. My experiences with those servers are what drive me to want to put what I can do to use through the Skial community, if the powers at be deem me fit for the title.

For the most part, I get along with just about everyone in the servers I frequent, aside from the one or two negative Nelly's that happen to come along. I try to encourage everyone to have a good time, despite the rules that come with running servers of the magnitude such as these.

I also make it a point to make sure nobody is singled out do to bullies or trolls who are just around to make everyone's playtime a bad experience. Everyone should have the opportunity to make friends and get to know and love the good people in our community, and it should be top priority to ensure everyone has fun and does not leave with a negative impact.

I hope that I can have a chance to prove myself in the future, but until then, thank you for your consideration!​

the beet

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
+1 for nice playtime, OK chatlog and good reasoning
-1 for not too much forum activity, you've only made 1 report

a neutral it is, good luck pal :blush:

EDIT: also bullying and being a generally toxic person isn't against the rules, only saying "nigger" or other discrimination is against the rules

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I'm going to mark improve. You're not showing a ton of initiative on your part. Also, perhaps some votemenu abuse.

Lack of initiative (not reporting):
DEATH RUN | US 09/01/2017 - 07:03:53 PM Fisk the Wolf all these butthurt people wanting to slay hale cause they died
DEATH RUN | US 09/01/2017 - 07:03:25 PM Fisk the Wolf fuck off whoever started that vote

Potential votemenu abuse:
TRADE | NY 08/26/2017 - 11:27:12 AM Fisk the Wolf it wasn't a serious vote you spoon
TRADE | NY 08/26/2017 - 11:26:24 AM Fisk the Wolf /votemenu silence #[U:1:185068204]

Feel free to reapply when you feel you're ready.

Reactions: ҉ SP∑∑DY ҉