Dragontamer

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Servers:
ZOMBIE ESCAPE | US
Time:
4 days a week, probably around 4:00-10:00 PST or earlier than that on weekdays. For weekends, I'd say about 11:00-6:00, later or earlier. These times are PST.
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
856:16:37 (39:32:50 AFK)
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No, if I lost admin it would probably be my fault and I'll accept full responsibility for it. I can probably just go back to reporting at that point.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:41511299]" 30 "Obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I've been playing on Skial for a long time and I've recently becoming more active, especially on payload US and Zombie Escape US. I am pretty active on VSH and Deathrun, too.
The last time I applied for admin I left the app to be inactive because I figured that it was just better to make reports and for awhile I thought this would work.
However, recently on Zombie Escape there have been way to many people breaking the rules and sense admins don't usually moderate the server, they aren't really there to enforce the rules. I tried to fix this by making a lot of reports but this still doesn't stop players and there are way too many to record/get chat logs at once. So I thought I should just take matters into my own hands and become an admin for the server to help out.

I'm a moderator for jailbreak as some know, and I've been an admin on a now closed gmod server and a few others. I've also made lots of reports that are resolved so it shows I know the rules fairly well and what's right and what's fair.
I also want to help Skial even more instead of just making a bunch of reports, as I'd like to make sure that everyone on the servers has a good time with someone trying to ruin their fun. I've made some donations and as stated before, made lots of reports.
Thanks for reading this, and thank you for your time.​

Gamer4605

Banned
+1 I agree there are a lot of rule breakers on ZE and there are also a lot on DR as well if you want to keep an eye on that one

Ijikaru

Gore-Spattered Heavy
I never meet you IG because we are playing on different servers but I actually see you alot on the forum and your post is well written so.

+1