Dolph1n

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
Servers:
DUSTBOWL+ | NY, TURBINE+ | LA | Fast
Time:
Every day I'm active, generally from 3 pm to about 5 pm, and 6 pm to about 10 pm. On weekends and school vacations, I generally play from noon to about 1 or 2 am. All times are in PST.
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
I'm about 30 hours short of the hour requirement, however I feel that I can use my knowledge of how SourceMod works to make up for my lack of hours.
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
If I lost admin for a valid reason, I'd use that to try and improve. If i were demoted for what I believe to be no reason, I'd be more confused than mad, and try to figure out exactly why I lost my admin status.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "[U:1:75375307]" 30 "Obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I've got a few reasons, and I'll explain each of them a bit.

I may be a few hours short of the requirement, but I generally get about 50 hours in a week(according to Steam, I get about 100 hours bi-weekly), and can hit in the upwards of 70-80 hours in a week.

When it comes to experience, I really don't have any. I know how SourceMod works, and I used to have a tf2 server that I'd use to test out things and play MvM with some friends.

When it comes to playing on each server, I mainly play on the LA Dustbowl and LA Turbine, however I'll be more than happy to go and help out other servers if they need help.

When it comes to making friends on the servers, I get along with everyone I play with and have never really fought with anyone on the servers.

I've been playing on the servers for over 4 years now, and know the rules pretty well. I may have joined the forums earlier today, but I've been a part of this community since 2012, and can say with certainty that I understand the rules. I will admit that I did let something slip earlier this week(see spoiler below) and my only defense is that recently I had been playing in a gaming community that allows "nigga" but not the hard -er, and it was a tendency from playing there. I will also say that I intend to not let that happen again.
e5d31e684438d3543fbc31089f538cad.png

As for me not submitting any reports here on the forums- that's due to the fact that when I play on the servers most of the micspam happens so fast that I'm unable to record for a report, and text chat spam rarely happens.

Thanks for taking the time to read this since it's kinda long compared to other applications.​

Reactions: Fairnessplease

Reedgreat

Gore-Spattered Heavy
-1:
-Immature chat history
-Does not meet time requirement
-Not very active in the Skial Community

Fairnessplease

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Having immature chat does not mean he wouldn't make a good admin.

Never judge a book by it's cover. In this case, the cover is him, and assuming he is active in servers; we as people have NO RIGHT whatsoever in regarding to him. Thank you, and Peace in regards to everyone.

+1

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm declining this, while I don't mind your chat too much, I do mind this:
fPiFz4q.png

You've been silenced.

EDIT: You pointed this out yourself but you should know better, we cannot accept admins who are publicly racist, sorry.

Last edited:

Dolph1n

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
I'm declining this, while I don't mind your chat too much, I do mind this:
fPiFz4q.png
\

You've been silenced.

EDIT: You pointed this out yourself but you should know better, we cannot accept admins who are publicly racist, sorry.
Can you explain how the first line catches your eye? I'm not sure how asking my teammates to use the stock medigun to push sentries is against the rules.
8d78b1b5cfeab26f1b8e697e5a31dd00.png

Reactions: Sargent¥

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Can you explain how the first line catches your eye? I'm not sure how asking my teammates to use the stock medigun to push sentries is against the rules.
8d78b1b5cfeab26f1b8e697e5a31dd00.png
It just came in the crop is all, my apologies, I should have cropped it to just the one line