Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
829:02:04 (36:11:16 AFK)
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
nah, it would be expected but i am determined to try
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:151197123]" "30" "Obvious Aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
The main reason why I unironically want to be an admin is because I see so much shit. I have grown sick and tired of just manually reporting them and someone cause that takes w a y too long. This is not a joke and I also feel like that the FF2 server in particular needs it's own personal admin and I'm sorry to say this but as much as I love Dave, sometimes he does miss on a few people breaking the rules. You might look at my track record and go: "oh would you look at that another idiot doin a prank or a joke i dunno ima ban em xd" but please try to ignore that. I have been trying to be a better player and have been actively not breaking rules. I hope you consider this.​

Kaleido

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
Yeah, no.

"I'm sick and tired of doing it manually" So you want a button to make things go your way. Pass. Being an admin wont be easier. You seem a bit childish, and this app does seem trolly.

Hard pass.

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Just based on the fact for time you put what you did, stating the time of the app.

You goofed.

bl0

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Being an admin means more responsibility and spreading your time throughout the servers to make sure you can deal with other such problems, this app comes across both lazy and low effort.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor

Little to no effort.

"The main reason why I unironically want to be an admin is because I see so much shit. I have grown sick and tired of just manually reporting them and someone cause that takes w a y too long."

The only report of a player breaking rules you've ever sent in was on the 9th of February. And that was for racism. If you see people breaking rules all the time, why aren't you reporting them when you see it? If it's really because "it takes too long", then you definitely shouldn't be an admin. It doesn't take that much effort to get evidence and file a report. If you can't even do that, then I really don't see why you should be considered.

Vodka4Gaben

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Servers:
FREAK FORTRESS | NY
Time:
The 5th of April 23:12 British time
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
829:02:04 (36:11:16 AFK)
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
nah, it would be expected but i am determined to try
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:151197123]" "30" "Obvious Aimbot"
The main reason why I unironically want to be an admin is because I see so much shit. I have grown sick and tired of just manually reporting them and someone cause that takes w a y too long. This is not a joke and I also feel like that the FF2 server in particular needs it's own personal admin and I'm sorry to say this but as much as I love Dave, sometimes he does miss on a few people breaking the rules. You might look at my track record and go: "oh would you look at that another idiot doin a prank or a joke i dunno ima ban em xd" but please try to ignore that. I have been trying to be a better player and have been actively not breaking rules. I hope you consider this.​
Holy shit I haven't seen this big a of a troll app since courtney applied. This should be considered a shitpost.

blunus

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
  • Low effort application
  • Racism at few months ago (muted and then expired)
  • Not making enough reports (you have 1 report, yet you have 800+ hours?)
Being an admin is not easy. This app should be shitpost.

Vodka4Gaben

Gore-Spattered Heavy

• Low effort application
    Racism at few months ago (muted and then expired)
    Not making enough reports (you have 1 report, yet you have 800+ hours?)
Being an admin is not easy. This app should be shitpost.
You don't need to make reports to be an admin.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You don't need to make reports to be an admin.

If someone wants to get admin so they can take care of rule breakers and enforce rules yet has only ever sent in one report months ago, I'd say that however many reports they've made is pretty important.

Dave

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Although you are fun and players have fun with you, there are lots of times you really "push" the boundary of the rules if not break them yourself (cough) (cough) late spawn glitch(cough) (cough) near the middle to the end of the round.
-1 for now.

Xantam

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
I have no experience that I recall with you, I have to go off chatlogs and this application which aren't that impressive, sorry to say.

I will -1 on that basis but wish you the best of luck!

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Marking improve. Feel free to reapply when you've matured (and try to file some reports as well).