Derp011

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
Servers:
2FORT+ | EU
Time:
I am active at random intervals, but atleast 2-8 hours each day EET UTC/GMT +2 hrs
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
12:20:26 (14:30 AFK)
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_addban 30 19 aimbot
Any other reason you should be admin:
Why me?
I am reliable, positive and very active on your servers. Also I believe admins are also part of the community, meaning that admins simply don't appear to swing the banhammer. I am simply a player with rights, but now I also got responsibilities. I am very friendly and I do enjoy playing with other players while keeping an eye out for possible offenders. Yes, I do not meet your standards of even having 100 hours, but I do know quite a bit about being a mod/admin. I don't use profanities and I do not harass other players. I wish to contribute to the community other ways than being friendly/donating, but it is not a necessity for me. For now I can be online at any hour I want, so for atleast a few weeks I would be highly active during day or night time.

How would I operate?
If someone does accuse a player being a hacker, I would start investigating them instead of aimlessly swinging the banhammer. From my earlier days I used to record (On a small server) players who would be accused of using hacks and following them around. After a few minutes I would forward the videoclip to another admin or even the owner and I would give a ban based on the offense. Ofc first timers would get a small ban while repeat offenders would receive a bigger penalty. I am very careful when it comes to using the banhammer, due to banning being very serious and in no way do I seek to harm the server operators or the playerbase in any way. While I am inexperienced in tf2 and my account being fairly fresh, I do believe I qualify to be an admin based on my earlier experiences.​

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Marking improve as you said it yourself, you must meet the required time. I also don't see anything about the previous places you've worked at that could back up your statement of knowing how to admin.

Derp011

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
yes I understand sadly I do not have proof to back up my claims, so for now I'll just have fun and contribute to the community in my own way! Thanks for taking the time to read my application!