Dat Cat

Mildly Menacing Medic
Servers:
TRADE | EU, TRADE | NY, TRADE | US
Time:
Hours : 3:30 PM EST - 8:30 PM EST. Days : All exept Sunday and Monday (Sometimes Saturday)
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
319:00:31 (06:08:50 AFK)
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Not really, I just want to keep the community the way it is.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban [Steam ID] [Time (0 = perm ban)] [Reason]
Any other reason you should be admin:
Id like to be admin for a few reasons. I've seen many people breaking rules and spamming the voice chat with earape Hentai, and I'd like to change a few things. Id like to be Admin because there is a lot of cancer on the network and its slowly growing. This cancer includes voice spam, and many more. I also have people on my friends list that want changes like this. Id overall just want to enforce the rules but at the same time keeping the community fun. As I stated, people break the rules all of the time, and get away with it like 95% of the time. I'd like to inforce the rules better, but also keep the fun feeling of being on a Skial network server. :)

Little bit about myself : Im a hardcore Otaku (Means i really like anime) and im a Heavy main. My dream unusual is a Green Black Hole Killer Exclusive.​

Reactions: 185db

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor

You can report people if you find someone breaking the rules.
You don't seem to be a good fit for an admin to me.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm going to mark this improve, I suggest getting familiarized with the online community and understanding sourcebans, as well as applying a little more effort the next time you apply, thanks =)

Reactions: Toxik