Nerd

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Servers:
JAILBREAK | NY
Time:
I am online from 3-4 hours per day. This app is for mod
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No. I have been I skial for a while, and it wont get me angry if I lose moderator.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#STEAM_0:0:82677066" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
This application is for moderator. Not administrator.
Some Reasons.

1. Skial Jailbreak|NY currently doesn't have any mods, so I want to try to become the first one.
2. I have about 12 days on skial, and have been improving by 2 days every time I check. Last week I had 10 days, now I have 12.
3. I want to make sure that no one freekills on this server or tries to abuse the vote system.
4. I want to make sure no one is racist, sexist, etc. and obeys all of the skial and jailbreak rules.

Dreama

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor

So something he did 2 months ago will permanently deny him from applying ever again? He was tagged improve for a reason and he did so.

+0 for now.

TurkîVulture

Positively Inhumane Poster
So something he did 2 months ago will permanently deny him from applying ever again? He was tagged improve for a reason and he did so.

+0 for now.
@Dreama is right, he has improved some since the bans a month ago, but we must not hold him 100% on his actions from before, his last app said improve so he must improve, he did but still have to keep watch and make sure he really did, +0 for now, need more time and proof that you really did change

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
+0. I have played with him a lot and he tries to abide to the rules as far as I've seen, I would like to see you make some reports *although it is not required* and I want to play with you more so I can know that you have changed.

Nerd

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Ok, the Racism 30 minute ban was vote-abuse, and was resolved, look at the source bans. I never have said anything racist on skial, and have always started a vote ban on whoever said, the forbidden word. Also, 2 months ago I was new to skial, and had no clue what I was doing. Almost everyone with no jailbreak experience freekills at some point.

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I don't know, 3 marks of punishment is rather high considering how long you've been here (it's rather high regardless..)