Servers:
TRADE | US
Time Zone:
(GMT+1) (2 pm-5 pm) (9 pm- 2 am)
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
281:22:13 (07:44:37 AFK)
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No, I wouldn't get mad over it. if I lost admin it would probably be my fault and I'll accept full responsibility for it.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:33659600]" 30 "Obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
As someone who's enjoyed skial servers for ages i want to do my part to help keep the servers a welcoming and engaging place to play tf2. I've recently becoming more active.

The main reason I am applying for admin is I want to contribute to the Skial community, specially trading server and i'm hoping I can help with my many years of trading exp. Thanks, for reading this.​

uppe-r

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
You came back to the servers like... today it looks like?
Curiously you also have trade US as your server, I mean you're the 3rd or 4th one recently

edit: my signature is still fucked

RenZ

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
-1 I can see you somewhat tried on the app but that's not why I'm -1ing. You don't have any reports at all, and I can't guarantee that you know how apply rules if you haven't reported (unless you've been reporting on discord and pinging admins does count).

Your hours are there and I have no chat issues that i can see. No bans or silences on record.

EDIT: After reviewing what uppe-r has said, I will update to a -1. You haven't been active on trade since 2016, and it seems you joined back today.

Last edited:

Dragontamer

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Marking this improve. App is mediocre, and your server activity is very questionable. Your hours are great but you aren't active on the forums that much either. When all of this changes, feel free to apply for admin again.