Cpt.Spaulding

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Servers:
TRADE | US
Time:
UTC +1 CET Central European Time I'm mostly able to play all day, from when I wake up to when I go to sleep so around 10hours a day, maybe even more i'm more often online the night from 10pm to 5/6am but I'm also online from 12am to 18pm if needed
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Why would I be mad about something like this ? I mean, if I ever get admin it's to help the servers and the community, to make it a safe place for players, to make sure everything is okay and to help players whenever they need an admin, so if I ever lose my admins power it's either because I abused it, or you don't need me anymore it's that simple, so no, I'll never be mad about something like this, it's your servers, you choose whatever you want to do with them and I understand that.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
!ban [U:1:99380474] 30 obvious aimbot
Any other reason you should be admin:
So, first I'll introduce myself a bit as I'm not really known here, I'm a french player of 19 years old that like music, gaming especially tf2, I do nothing in life for the moment, I'm planning to become a soldier in the army.

Now other reasons I should be admins:
I'm often online on the servers and I almost never see any admins online and almost everytime I'm online there's always some votemutes or gags and often they're abusing this command so I think if an admin was more often there he would be able to decide whether they're abusing the command or if it's true that one player deserve it and in this case he should put the good sanction himself.

I try to help newcomer on the trade servers by telling them what is wrong in their offers or in their advertisings to help them having more offers or not to be scammed/sharked, I try to tell bugs I discover to admins whenever I can and whenever I find one ( Meowcenary can tell ) If I see someone breaking the rules I'll often tell them to respect the rules as they could be punished for whatever they're doing overall enforcing the rules as much as I can.

I'm very familiar with source mod as I had my own little servers with my friends so I had time to check a lot of commands and the basics one to administrate are well-known for me. I think that I'm very mature for my age to explain to players what they're doing wrong before giving them any ban/kick/mute/gag and mature enough to not abuse my powers.

Thanks for reading my applications I hope you will consider it even if I'm aware it's not the best one, also excuse my english if there's any wrong grammar I try my best.

-Cpt-Spaulding !​

ck24

Server-Clearing Cynic
-1 i suggest you to the time to spend time with people on the forms and try to get to know them

Cpt.Spaulding

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Hello ckswarey, thanks for the answer, I will, just that an admin told me it wasn't necessary to apply, even tho I agree with you for the fact I should spend some time around here and I will.

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I think ckswarey is under the false pretense that it’s an auto-denial if you’ve never done reports before or been on the forums. For me personally, it’s a big negative, but there’s no written rule.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
I can't really give a definite answer because I've never seen this guy before.

Though I'm sure you're alright.

Last edited:

Dutch

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
TRADE | NY 11/09/2017 - 07:01:47 PM Cpt.Spaulding Oh ok
TRADE | NY 11/09/2017 - 06:59:02 PM Cpt.Spaulding U're jsut bad lol
TRADE | NY 11/09/2017 - 06:57:37 PM Cpt.Spaulding now you're just making fun of yourself byt acting like a kid hotter
TRADE | NY 11/09/2017 - 06:55:28 PM Cpt.Spaulding just fuck off
TRADE | NY 11/09/2017 - 06:54:55 PM Cpt.Spaulding ffs fuck off
TRADE | NY 11/09/2017 - 06:54:51 PM Cpt.Spaulding Hotter*

TRADE | NY 11/09/2017 - 06:37:50 PM Cpt.Spaulding stop sucking my duick

TRADE | US 11/07/2017 - 11:41:55 PM Cpt.Spaulding get ur hands in my ass
TRADE | US 11/07/2017 - 11:41:36 PM Cpt.Spaulding thereee
TRADE | US 11/07/2017 - 11:41:27 PM Cpt.Spaulding harder ?
TRADE | US 11/07/2017 - 11:40:41 PM Cpt.Spaulding get ur fucking pants down
TRADE | US 11/07/2017 - 11:40:32 PM Cpt.Spaulding u like kinky shits huh
TRADE | US 11/07/2017 - 11:40:18 PM Cpt.Spaulding get whipped by daddy
TRADE | US 11/07/2017 - 11:40:13 PM Cpt.Spaulding oryx
TRADE | US 11/07/2017 - 11:40:10 PM Cpt.Spaulding u like that little bitch huh
TRADE | US 11/07/2017 - 11:35:52 PM Cpt.Spaulding get whipped
TRADE | US 11/07/2017 - 11:35:41 PM Cpt.Spaulding come here

TRADE | US 11/07/2017 - 11:33:13 PM Cpt.Spaulding how much for a black one
TRADE | US 11/07/2017 - 11:33:07 PM Cpt.Spaulding oh nice
TRADE | US 11/07/2017 - 11:32:58 PM Cpt.Spaulding are they black ?
TRADE | US 11/07/2017 - 11:32:45 PM Cpt.Spaulding what do u mean by slaves
TRADE | US 11/07/2017 - 11:32:35 PM Cpt.Spaulding slaves ?

TRADE | EU 11/06/2017 - 03:27:01 PM Cpt.Spaulding what are u then
TRADE | EU 11/06/2017 - 03:26:51 PM Cpt.Spaulding as an admin to be a dick ?
TRADE | EU 11/06/2017 - 03:26:47 PM Cpt.Spaulding is it fair ?

lGW9IN1.jpg

Cpt.Spaulding

Scarcely Lethal Noob

Yeah it was late and this guy was getting on my nerve.

I was tauting with the banjo taunt, and an heavy used his taunt and it looked like this so yeah nothing bad here.

Same here nothing bad we were having fun with an engie and a soldier we used the disciplinary actions to whip ourselves and the engie.

Yeah a guy was selling a "slave" i was like wtf ? then he answered something funny so i just kept going with his joke, nothing racist here.

I didn't know but in fact he was a donator, and he was like abusing his powers so that made me a little mad yes.

Dutch

Yeah a guy was selling a "slave" i was like wtf ? then he answered something funny so i just kept going with his joke, nothing racist here.

I realize it might have been 'a joke' but it's still racist. People on here aren't going to look at it like a joke. It's kind of hard for people to know you're going to be professional and represent a community with comments like that. Like Meme Tea said you can re-apply at a later time but try and keep your chat logs clean. Took me 5 mins to find all of that.

Dutch

Yeah it was late and this guy was getting on my nerve.

I was tauting with the banjo taunt, and an heavy used his taunt and it looked like this so yeah nothing bad here.

Same here nothing bad we were having fun with an engie and a soldier we used the disciplinary actions to whip ourselves and the engie.

I didn't know but in fact he was a donator, and he was like abusing his powers so that made me a little mad yes.

I realize it might have been 'a joke' but it's still racist. People on here aren't going to look at it like a joke. It's kind of hard for people to know you're going to be professional and represent a community with comments like that. Like Meme Tea said you can re-apply at a later time but try and keep your chat logs clean. Took me 5 mins to find all of that.

Messed up my comment so I am replying with this one so my response is noticeable.

Cpt.Spaulding

Scarcely Lethal Noob

Messed up my comment so I am replying with this one so my response is noticeable.

I wasn't really thinking of that so yeah my apologize, I will keep my chatlogs clean from now on thanks for the answer.

Cpt.Spaulding

Scarcely Lethal Noob
This cannot be an excuse if you aspire to be an Admin. If this sets you off you will definitely run into occasions that will be more difficult. Just my 2 cents.
Totally understandable and I agree, I could have just ignored him but at the time I wasn't really aspiring to be admin so it wasn't a big deal for me. Thanks tho.