Servers:
TRADE | US
Time:
11a.m-9p.m central time
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
231 hours
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Honestly I might be mad, but I'd just be happy to go on my favorite server which is skial trade .US
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban STEAM_0:1:62031387 30 obvious aimbot
Any other reason you should be admin:
Honestly, I love spending time in skial servers trading with friends and new people. I feel as though I have more play time on the servers more than any other game mode within the game. Lately less and less if not ever, admins appear on the most active skial server I know and more hackers seem to have appeared as well as mic spammers. I"ll be fair with the people that play on the server, most of which I am fond of, but hackers, spammers, and scammers ruins the experience of the server. Since there is never any admins on the trade .US server, propblems have only gotten more frequent. I hope i can better not only my experience on the server, but others experiences as well by being fair and just by following the rules.​

Reedgreat

Gore-Spattered Heavy
I would vote, but you never say anything, you only spam trade offers...

AKA I can't judge you

Reedgreat

Gore-Spattered Heavy
A -1 without reason, very helpful.

On the other hand...
Neutral

Could use a little beefing up in the app.

What do you mean by "beefing up". Since you commented nothing nice, why vote neutral and not -1?

You not being specific in your response is hypocritical.

Cpt Price #MSGA

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
I would vote, but you never say anything, you only spam trade offers...

AKA I can't judge you
I think you have me mixed up with someone else tbh. I talk on the mic often and never spam trade offers, that's a waist of my time if I did.

Cpt Price #MSGA

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
There's nothing awful with chat... but on the other hand... this app seems to be rather low effort.

I wish that were true. Within the Skial server I play, often time people will join mic spamming. As well as interrupting advertising on the mic with music or reading stories. I rarely ever see a admin on the server and when I do, they won't do much. Other players even get upset if a vote mute gets started on these mic spammers which doesn't help much when it comes to solving problems like that. I'm sorry if my app seems low effort but I really enjoy these servers and would like to be an admin one day. I feel as though I tried my best to clarify the reasoning behind me applying for admin.

Last edited:

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I wish that were true. Within the Skial server I play, often time people will join mic spamming. As well as interrupting advertising on the mic with music or reading stories. I rarely ever see a admin on the server and when I do, they won't do much. Other players even get upset if a vote mute gets started on these mic spammers which doesn't help much when it comes to solving problems like that. I'm sorry if my app seems low effort but I really enjoy these servers and would like to be an admin one day. I feel as though I tried my best to clarify the reasoning behind me applying for admin.

Are you aware that our rules permit people to play music through the microphone?

Cpt Price #MSGA

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
What do you mean by "beefing up". Since you commented nothing nice, why vote neutral and not -1?

I think the reason behind him voting neutral is because he doesn't dislike or disagree with my app but feels as though I might need to improve it by "beefing it up".
Are you aware that our rules permit people to play music through the microphone?
I suppose you're right, I might have misread the rules or interpreted them differently but it seems like you are right on that one. But if the music is hateful or racist, is it against the rules? We get examples of that often on the server honestly

Corgo

Scarcely Lethal Noob

Have you been to any other messaging board besides here? My guess would be not considering "beefing up" is a well known universal phrase for extending something.

I put a reason for my statement. I wanted him to extend the app, thus leaving my verdict as neutral. They didn't put a reason for their -1

And I didn't -1 just for their app being a little too short. That's a really stupid reason to -1 someone, if its clear they didn't put effort, it's another story. I said that they should put just a bit more into their app. How is this, "nothing nice"?

In short, don't call me hypocritical Reedgreat if your reasoning is dumb af.

Reactions: Cpt Price #MSGA

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I think the reason behind him voting neutral is because he doesn't dislike or disagree with my app but feels as though I might need to improve it by "beefing it up".

I suppose you're right, I might have misread the rules or interpreted them differently but it seems like you are right on that one. But if the music is hateful or racist, is it against the rules? We get examples of that often on the server honestly

If music being played breaks any of our other rules then yes - it's not allowed.
But if it's simply music alone, then it is left up to a server vote, admins don't rule on this.

Cpt Price #MSGA

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
Have you been to any other messaging board besides here? My guess would be not considering "beefing up" is a well known universal phrase for extending something.

I put a reason for my statement. I wanted him to extend the app, thus leaving my verdict as neutral. They didn't put a reason for their -1

And I didn't -1 just for their app being a little too short. That's a really stupid reason to -1 someone, if its clear they didn't put effort, it's another story. I said that they should put just a bit more into their app. How is this, "nothing nice"?

In short, don't call me hypocritical Reedgreat if your reasoning is dumb af.
Hey lol, he has a point reed.

Cpt Price #MSGA

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
If music being played breaks any of our other rules then yes - it's not allowed.
But if it's simply music alone, then it is left up to a server vote, admins don't rule on this.
Alright just making sure, I might've interpreted them differently.

Denis

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
I'm pretty sure Odin was referring to your chat history not the chat on servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.