Playing Time:
05:01:07 (05:44 AFK)
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:111927072]" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
Why
This days most of my TF2 sessions happens in the Skial.com / SURF / NY (74.91.116.200:27016) server. The maps are filled with secret areas which players are able to acces by surfing through the map, the issue is that most of this secret areas are used for the purpose of spawn killing and or blocking the players from playing the gamemode as the maps are intended for. It is annoying for every player who have to deal with this sudden issues because there are no admins to help, and reaching such behind-wall spots becomes most of the times impossible due to engineers building a sentry nest right next to the spawn zone, it would be easy to just switch server but no, the skial one mentiones above have always a good ping, is not filled with ads or plug-ins.

Insta Ban them?
No i will ask them to stop first and if they keep going on with it, i would have to kill them by a console command. Not ban or Kick since this isn't against any rule (Hacking/Scam/Discrimination), but it causes the experience on the server to deteriorate for new and older players.

Bad language
As i am a normal player right now, the bad language had been used only against players who does the mentioned above, obviously if i get an Admin rank, the bad language would disappear, as i would gladly disturb the process of griefing.

2000 hours of TF2
I am a retired player mostly disgusted of the matchmaking system, i just want to have a good Community surfing.

Low time played?
I am not sure if the time is supposed to be Hours/Minutes/Seconds, i had been spotted in the skial servers since 6 years ago, and i play around 5 hours every single day on the surf map, i would play the required hours to get the admin but pls if the time is bugged then tell me how it works.​

Toxik

Contributor
You only have 5 hours of playtime on our servers. I think you might want to invest a little bit more time before re-applying.

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Only 22 hours of actual Skial playtime. Sorry, but, we need you to have at least 200.