Servers:
TRADE | US
Time Zone:
(GMT+5) (2 pm-5 pm) (8 pm-10 pm)
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
616:45:57 (45:39:49 AFK)
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No, I wouldn't get mad over it. Things don't always work out and consequences are inevitable if you mess up.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:338331972]" 30 "Obvious Aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
Heyaa! I have been playing on skial trade US for about three ish years. I do notify people when they're breaking rules, and report if they don't stop. I get along with majority of the people and I would not let my personal feelings towards anything interfere with my admin duties. Just want to give back to community that has helped me make countless friends over the years.

Oh and I live in Asia, meaning I have the ability to silence micspammers who play when other admins aren't around. It really does irritate people who are actually trying to trade. I would like to help if you guys would have me.

PS. I have no prior experience being an admin but I am willing to learn from other staff members if I do get stuck on something.​

RenZ

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
Your hours are stellar, no issues in the application, the reports are a little on the light side for my personal preference, but I at least know you know how to report. You're very active and friendly so I'm giving my +1. Good luck my friend.

Edit: You actually have around 660 hours for we go off all hours, not just 1 server.

Last edited:

uppe-r

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
Your chat logs...
Totally not the attitude or maturity an admin should have.

Since I'm even lazy to post any of the "pussy", "cummies", "boipussy", dick sucking and feet and whatever else toxic and with CAPS LOCK I'll just post some of your past names which are also quite... disturbing

tftrade [U:1:338331972] I'll eat your foreskin for $2 11/08/2019 - 09:05:21 PM - 24 days ago
tftrade [U:1:338331972] dad mutilate my genitals pls 05/30/2019 - 04:32:08 AM - 6 months ago
tftrade [U:1:338331972] AngryBlackPenis〔VC disabled 06/22/2018 - 09:22:19 AM - a year ago
tftrade [U:1:338331972] AngryBlackPenis〔NotHome〕 06/16/2018 - 03:39:20 PM - a year ago
tftrade [U:1:338331972] ˢᵘᶜᵏ ᵐʸ ᵖᵒᶰʸ 09/26/2018 - 02:02:20 AM - a year ago
tftrade [U:1:338331972] CockSulfy'sBoipussy 09/26/2018 - 01:54:20 AM - a year ago
tftrade [U:1:338331972] SulfyTakesItUpTheButt 09/26/2018 - 01:50:00 AM - a year ago
tftrade [U:1:338331972] GiveSulfyChanCummies 09/26/2018 - 01:45:20 AM - a year ago

total -1

edit: why is my signature FRICKED UP

Last edited:

catgirl dumpster

TF2 Admin
Contributor

I do love to shitpost but at the same time I don't have any prior bans or gags on the server. I am pretty sure I wouldn't let my "persona"(maturity) interfere with my admin duties. No one is ever one dimensional, people tend to possess various traits. Since I can't go re-write the past, what I can promise is not to change my name while I am on skial doing admin stuff.

Most of those names are about people I was dming on my steam list/part of some meme I was sharing with them, etc while I was trading on the server.

Like I said I'm willing to change and learn from other staff members when It comes to administrating the server. But If this really is a deterrent by all means deny the application. I'll just go back to dming demos to admins on discord or posting them on forums.

Edit : https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&advType=steamid&advSearch=[U:1:338331972]
There is this gag for 30 mins cause some guys thought it would hilarious to bully girls online by abusing the votemenu when they are just advertising tf2 items.

Last edited:

ArayhMD

TF2 Admin
Contributor
+1 overall.

I have known her for the past few years, she is a good trader and trustworthy with large trades and brokering items worth hundreds of dollars, so that speaks to character.

She has reported people to me before, and clearly knows the rules of the server, which is extremely important.

I do see a number of weird names and fetishes around names in chat logs, but given it’s not a racist name, I believe it’s not fair to penalize people based on their fantasies especially since TF2 is rated as a M 18+ mature content game. And there’s plenty of furries on TF2, and even an admin that was a furry here Meowcenary.

If they promise to change their name and keep 1 name that’s agreed upon from now on, I don’t see this as that much of an issue.

Finally, the time zone is a positive here given we do not have Asian time admins, we have US and EU only so this would cover some time zones when US is working and EU is working.

Last edited:
Reactions: Toxik

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Yup. Out of our 10 or so most recent admin apps horse nut is the only exceptional one.

+1 so far. green across the board

Nicholas771212

TF2 Admin
+1. I've seen horse on trade quite a bit. Usually on when admins aren't because of the time zone and knows how to file reports which is great.

RenZ

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
Wait, wait, wait, everybody stop. Can somebody explain to me how Horse got admin from just a bunch of +1s without going through the questions publically? I thought that was the process. I'm not in bad mood, just want to understand.

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Wait, wait, wait, everybody stop. Can somebody explain to me how Horse got admin from just a bunch of +1s without going through the questions publically? I thought that was the process. I'm not in bad mood, just want to understand.

I second this. Ive never seen an admin app approved within two days.

soos

TF2 Admin
well congratulations, it took nich like almost 3 weeks to get admin, and i didnt even notice this going on. so nice going seeing as you got the position in such a short time. Gl

RenZ

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
Ok, we gonna do a Very fair vote so everyone contribute

Do you think that we should at very least hold the approval until after she's answered the review questions?
react with either agree or disagree on this post.​