Servers:
JAILBREAK | NY
Time:
Week ends Mostly Thursday,Friday,Saturday,sUNDAY
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No, I would be mature about it and move on
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
# userid name uniqueid connected ping loss state , # 648 "bob" STEAM_0:1:123 22:05 65 0 active
Any other reason you should be admin:
On weekends and Barley weekdays
I PLAY ALOT
And half of the time when im on there no mod/admin SO we need someone to Mute or kick them
Ask sbooles He told me that I would be a perfect postion for this​

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
-1 I can't see his play time but I have never seen him and he just joined the forums. Besides, the ban question is wrong

Astir

Legendary Skial King
Are you applying for Jailbreak Mod or Server Administrator?
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
# userid name uniqueid connected ping loss state , # 648 "bob" STEAM_0:1:123 22:05 65 0 active
Any way you have to give the ban command here.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Rarely see him on Jailbreak and isn't very active on Skial. Plus the link is to his Steam account and not his stats.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Ask sbooles He told me that I would be a perfect postion for this​

This is not true. I never said this, and if "I" did it was someone impersonating me.
He was also on saying that "I will be mod soon, admins and mods told me" and "I have 3 admins and 2 mods on my friends list, they told me I have permission to free kill"

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
This is not true. I never said this, and if "I" did it was someone impersonating me.
He was also on saying that "I will be mod soon, admins and mods told me" and "I have 3 admins and 2 mods on my friends list, they told me I have permission to free kill"
When he said your name I was thoroughly confused if that were true so I wasn't too harsh. Now that it is cleared up, this dude is a dumby dumb dumb!

Kairi

Banned
Contributor
Ban: http://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:65764383&Submit=
Comm.Block: http://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:65764383&Submit=
I was there when you said things Seth mentioned, that's when I contacted him and questioned about it.

-1 You tried to give yourself privelages to rulebreaking saying you have an admin and a moderator on your friendslist. You lied and tried to slander the adminteam and moderatorteam that we give privelages to people who happen to be on our friendslist. Skial does not let people get away with rulebreaking because of that. Everyone follows the same rules, admins, regulars, friends, ...
Also I have been across you several times (kicking, slaying) and you are noted down as a troublemaker. You aren't nice to people all the time and yell freekill often while it's not.
Not to forget, I'm often online and on the server when you are too. Seth is there often aswell.

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
-1 You are a rule breaker and look to be a liar as well. In my opinion you are lucky to be able to play on the server at all.