Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
318:33:13
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
not really, friends would prob make jokes tho haha
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "U:1:211229918" 30 "aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
because i have alot of hours and experience trading, this is my goto server and i am a regular and love the "skial mineraft ny trade server". I am friends with a ton of the players and have been playing this server ever since it had a roof. i have seen people scam but noone had proof and as an unusual trader i feel i could add to the safety of skials players :)

Also as a regular i know about tons of stuff that goes down such as "awesomes scam" and stuff like that, i asked dave, one of the only admins that come on this server if he knows about anthing and he said no, so i guess id like to be more on the trading middle manning side of things /trade admin if there is even a thing.​

Reactions: Lunar

noot_

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I'm play on the skial trade ny server pretty often and Carhl is usually online, he is friends and interacts with a lot of the others that are on the server, and he is one of the best traders that I've seen on the server.

Dolph1n

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
Are you trying to apply for admin or middleman? It seems to me like you're trying to apply for middleman, but you submitted an application for admin.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
If you're looking for how to Apply for Middleman then it's a seperate form.

Typically admins do not handle scamming, that is done by Trade Moderators.
Admins are required to go on all servers, not just one type - which it seems you do:

• tf Hours: 00:34:23 (00:04:31 AFK)
    tfcustom Hours: 21:21:43 (00:16:31 AFK)
Admins can ban scammers permanently should they see a scam occur, they just can't handle the reports because they're more complicated and require the practice and knowledge to evaluate the case.

Also:
Playing on different servers isn't a requirement.
It's not a requirement. The requirement is simply 240 hours, that's it. It's there so we can tell the user is committed to Skial and they know and have seen rule-breaking events occur. With this, we can tell if a user is committed to the position and that they can handle reports should they be needed to.

OldKing

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Seen Carhl on multiple trade servers and I have seen his response to several different situations that involve both trading and hacking.
Carhl does have a decent track record, and he is up all hours of the god forsaken night sometimes.
Definitely longer than some admins who get their titles then all of a sudden become rumors to be whispered around.
Hell, Dave and Prophet are the more frequent ones ive seen.

Denis

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor

Sorry but your app doesn't seem like it has enough effort put into it in my opinion, to me your level of grammar says a lot about the effort you put in as it shows that you can be bothered to even make your application a little bit presentable and regardless of whether English is your first language or not a simple grammar check online would have gone a long way. On top of this the word count is hardly impressive and your general knowledge of an admin's role seems undesirable.

Carhl

Mildly Menacing Medic
ive gotten more into unusual trading and found that i dont have the time and appariently the knoledge or grammer to be an admin, i didnt realise this was an essay. I wanted to benifit the community because of lack of admins on servers and even when admins were on servers they knew nothing about scams that happened, english is my first language however i grew up in a chinese house hold, not that that should matter. coming from a players view there have been multiple scams and 1 of 150 keys not that any admin knows about this. I feel that i could have beifited the skial community but if you feel that your admins can do a better job id like to see, considering that the only admins that come to the skial trade ny server is at 9:30 pacific standard when no one is here.
anyways sorry for the rant and best of luck to skials servers and future "admins"

Reactions: Lunar

Denis

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
ive gotten more into unusual trading and found that i dont have the time and appariently the knoledge or grammer to be an admin, i didnt realise this was an essay. I wanted to benifit the community because of lack of admins on servers and even when admins were on servers they knew nothing about scams that happened, english is my first language however i grew up in a chinese house hold, not that that should matter. coming from a players view there have been multiple scams and 1 of 150 keys not that any admin knows about this. I feel that i could have beifited the skial community but if you feel that your admins can do a better job id like to see, considering that the only admins that come to the skial trade ny server is at 9:30 pacific standard when no one is here.
anyways sorry for the rant and best of luck to skials servers and future "admins"
Sorry if I offended you by pointing out the grammar problems but I didn't mean to, all I was trying to state was that although yes it's not an essay the least amount of effort you can put in is to use proper grammar and that clearly hasn't been done, once again I didn't mean to offend you, apologies if I did and good luck in the future!

Carhl

Mildly Menacing Medic
I was debating on whether i should be admin or focus on unusual trading, because although i love trading my friends and many people were getting scammed and admins would do absolute sh*t being afk in spawn as scams happen, so i thought i could contribute to the cause and actually do something, but if people are more worried about spelling than the actual sh*t admins out there i dont think im right for the job. Didnt expect to be writing up an essay when scams happened, not that admins on servers ive been on do anything. The least amount of effort that skials admins can put in is doing thier job, thats all i have to say/

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
If you honestly have this little amount of backbone, then I am glad you've closed your application. Sakiko, one of our admins, is not native (I think she's Japanese?), and her English is still a work in progress (and I mean that quite friendly). I don't see anyone badmouthing her abilities due to her grammar. Xerox, who isn't even an admin and does not represent our views (although community input is appreciated), simply stated an opinion.

I hope the next time you choose to apply, if there is a next time, you take the time to treat other people's opinions as constructive criticism, rather than a direct attack on your potential admin abilities. If you need anything, dont hesitate to reach out to any of the admins. We have a discord and an admin group on steam (to help you find us easier). Thanks and see you on the servers.

Reactions: Percilius

Carhl

Mildly Menacing Medic
if you think that xerox is the reason why the application is closed that would be incorrect, to make a long ranting story short id rather do unusual trading. And although i have respect for some admins most of the admins that have been to servers i play on afk in spawn, or are not there at all. I appreciate you trying to be friendly but i doubt you would see me on the servers as i have never seen you on any of them such as deathrun, skial trade ny, or jailbreak etc. And regaurding my backbone i do have one, id say ask an admin but that would mean they would have to be on servers to notice, and i honestly mean that.