5pm-3am PST, 7 days a week
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
There is no reason to get mad.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:38182953]" 30 "Aimbot, walls"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I have been playing on the Skial servers since Lotus died. Skial has been my home ever since and I have no intention to move, this is where I have made many friends.

The Payload+ US/LA servers do not have an admin that consistently plays. I have only seen an admin come in on very rare occasions when !votereport is used. I think those servers could use a consistent admin, someone who plays on those servers a lot.

I have never been muted nor banned on Skial, and I follow all of the server rules. If someone is breaking the rules, I try and tell them what they are doing wrong. If they don't change what they are doing, I try and take the appropriate action.

I have experience and can easily tell the difference between someone who is cheating and a skilled player.

All in all, I would like to make Skial an even better place for the community.

-Boonie​

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
+0 for now

It's always good to make reports and show you understand how Skial works.

I have only seen an admin come in on very rare occasions when !votereport is used. I think those servers could use a consistent admin, someone who plays on those servers a lot.
Admins typically have to play on a range of servers, as not enough takes place on single servers to warrant a one-admin-per-server method.
You could add a Skial admin or make a report to make an admin go onto the servers, we don't typically look for people making unsuccessful reports.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I don't see anything fantastic or condemning in this app.
I'll follow suite with Luke for now and give you a +0

ly_dee

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I'm just curious to know what made you and your friend Bon Qui Qui apply at the same time.

I'm also curious about this: you are applying to become a skial admin yet you are not supporting the community by disabling the skial logo everytime you play. I can see you have streamed in the past (or still do?) so why hide the name of the server?

Mr. Socko

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
+0 for now. Haven't seen you help the community by making any reports and this post being your very first on the forums.

some-mapper

Uncharitable Spy
Mapper
I'm just curious to know what made you and your friend Bon Qui Qui apply at the same time.

I'm also curious about this: you are applying to become a skial admin yet you are not supporting the community by disabling the skial logo everytime you play. I can see you have streamed in the past (or still do?) so why hide the name of the server?
I was applying and he just decided he wanted to try and apply too.
And about the logo, I wouldn't disable it if it didn't overlay my chat. Maybe add a setting so you can pick which corner the logo appears.