Bear CSG SMIT l Broker

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Servers:
DEATH RUN | US
Time:
Monday - Friday 4pm-10pm CT, Saturday-Sunday 11AM-11PM
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
6500 hours, I do not have the required time but I've been on your servers for 6+ years and I know how they operate. 170 in-server hours (about), I mostly am on Deathrun servers, sometimes the Idle server or even some others.
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No, it's the leadership that decides that and if it concludes to that I would respect the decision.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:152501251]" 30 "Obvious Aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
- 6500+ hours on both accounts

- I've been in the Skial Community for 6 years but I never bothered to make an account on the website until now, but now I think I'm ready for this big task ahead of me.

- I would be committed to make the servers a safer and better place for everyone playing.

- It's also important that I tell you about my two accounts. The "adciobanu" is my old TF2 account, I can prove to you if you are curious one day. Then this one is my current one with Trading and tons of games, which is "Bear".

- A lot of experiences of being Staff on some other places In TF2 and Garry's Mod so I am pretty good at critical thinking in my opinion.

Feedback is heavily encouraged! Thank you!​

courtsnort♩♪♫♬

Banned
Contributor

you lack the required play time, even though you claim to have been on the servers for 6 years. That shows how little dedication you have to Skial.

You’ve also never reported any rule breakers, but all of a sudden feel an urge to become admin.

https://stats.skial.com/#player/tfcustom/152501251 You also decided to spam “2” in chat on February 4th for some reason. As minor as it seems, it’s still breaking the rules regarding spam