Improve Admin App: Bear CSG SMIT l Broker

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by Bear CSG SMIT l Broker, Feb 5, 2018.

1. Bear CSG SMIT l Broker

Bear CSG SMIT l Broker Scarcely Lethal Noob

Steam:

Servers:
    DEATH RUN | US
    Time:
    Monday - Friday 4pm-10pm CT, Saturday-Sunday 11AM-11PM
    Link to your Stats Page:
    Playing Time:
    6500 hours, I do not have the required time but I've been on your servers for 6+ years and I know how they operate. 170 in-server hours (about), I mostly am on Deathrun servers, sometimes the Idle server or even some others.
    Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
    No, it's the leadership that decides that and if it concludes to that I would respect the decision.
    How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
    sm_ban "#[U:1:152501251]" 30 "Obvious Aimbot"
    Any other reason you should be admin:
    - 6500+ hours on both accounts

- I've been in the Skial Community for 6 years but I never bothered to make an account on the website until now, but now I think I'm ready for this big task ahead of me.

- I would be committed to make the servers a safer and better place for everyone playing.

- It's also important that I tell you about my two accounts. The "adciobanu" is my old TF2 account, I can prove to you if you are curious one day. Then this one is my current one with Trading and tons of games, which is "Bear".

- A lot of experiences of being Staff on some other places In TF2 and Garry's Mod so I am pretty good at critical thinking in my opinion.

Feedback is heavily encouraged! Thank you!​

2. ckswarey the adware

ckswarey the adware Epic Skial Regular

Steam:

3. courtsnort♩♪♫♬

courtsnort♩♪♫♬ Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Steam:

you lack the required play time, even though you claim to have been on the servers for 6 years. That shows how little dedication you have to Skial.

You’ve also never reported any rule breakers, but all of a sudden feel an urge to become admin.

https://stats.skial.com/#player/tfcustom/152501251 You also decided to spam “2” in chat on February 4th for some reason. As minor as it seems, it’s still breaking the rules regarding spam

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Sargent¥

Sargent¥ Trade Moderator

Steam:

Marking improve as you do not meet the required playtime.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice