Cremesent

Mildly Menacing Medic
Servers:
2FORT | US
Time:
(Mon., Wed., & Fri.{~7:00pm-9:30pm}) (Tue., & Thurs.{~4:30pm-9:30pm}) (Weekends 12:00pm-5:00am)
Hlstats:
Playing Time:
(Mon., Wed., & Fri.{~7:00pm-9:30pm}) (Tue., & Thurs.{~4:30pm-9:30pm}) (Weekends 12:00pm-5:00am) I only play on Skial.
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
I'm not gonna lie if I had lost my admin status for "no reason" I could see my self being upset but definitely not mad. Especially if I lost my admin due to violation or disrespect, I would understand to the full extent.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_addban 30 "[U:1:149234514]" "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
Dear Skial,

I can understand the fact that you guys get a lot of applications for admin just for the sake of admin benefits, however I apply to be an admin today because the more and more I play on Skial servers, the more I come to love this whole group! As an admin, I would definitely be determined to keep the community clean and Troll/Hacker/etc.-Free, while still acting as a fun loving' admin who interacts with players to aid them a better Skial experience! Now like I said, a lot of people are in because of the benefits, but really, whats more fun than having the honor as to log on as a proud, and dedicated Skial Server Admin!

Thank you for your time
~♒♥Calbee♥♒ᶫᵒᵛᵉ​

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It seems as though you were making fun of someone for being gay in your chat log.

Paradocks

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Servers:
2FORT | US
Time:
(Mon., Wed., & Fri.{~7:00pm-9:30pm}) (Tue., & Thurs.{~4:30pm-9:30pm}) (Weekends 12:00pm-5:00am)
Hlstats:
Playing Time:
(Mon., Wed., & Fri.{~7:00pm-9:30pm}) (Tue., & Thurs.{~4:30pm-9:30pm}) (Weekends 12:00pm-5:00am) I only play on Skial.
I'm not gonna lie if I had lost my admin status for "no reason" I could see my self being upset but definitely not mad. Especially if I lost my admin due to violation or disrespect, I would understand to the full extent.
Dear Skial,

I can understand the fact that you guys get a lot of applications for admin just for the sake of admin benefits, however I apply to be an admin today because the more and more I play on Skial servers, the more I come to love this whole group! As an admin, I would definitely be determined to keep the community clean and Troll/Hacker/etc.-Free, while still acting as a fun loving' admin who interacts with players to aid them a better Skial experience! Now like I said, a lot of people are in because of the benefits, but really, whats more fun than having the honor as to log on as a proud, and dedicated Skial Server Admin!

Thank you for your time
~♒♥Calbee♥♒ᶫᵒᵛᵉ​
pretty sure the ban command is missing something

Also, you say you wanna be admin on 2fort | US, yet you have less than 24 hours on servers classified in the tf2 section and almost all of your hours of connection time are on trade. whats up with that? Did you mean to write Trade | US? cuz that seems to be the server you play the most.

Last edited:

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Dear Skial,

As an admin, I would definitely be determined to keep the community clean and Troll/Hacker/etc.-Free, while still acting as a fun loving' admin who interacts with players to aid them a better Skial experience!​
Trolling isn't against the rules, so there's no point in trying to keep the server troll free.

Sir Cakez

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Servers:
2FORT | US
Time:
Hlstats:
Playing Time:
Dear Skial,

Thank you for your time
~♒♥Calbee♥♒ᶫᵒᵛᵉ​
Also no time zone on top of the incorrect ban command, and the fact that trolling isn't against the rules.

Cremesent

Mildly Menacing Medic
pretty sure the ban command is missing something

Also, you say you wanna be admin on 2fort | US, yet you have less than 24 hours on servers classified in the tf2 section and almost all of your hours of connection time are on trade. whats up with that? Did you mean to write Trade | US? cuz that seems to be the server you play the most.
My bad I meant to put Trade US. Thanks for pointing it out

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Thanks for the reminder, ill keep that in mind. I suppose it is up to players to vote on trolls.
Actually, that is wrong as well. If players begin calling votes against someone for trolling, that would be voteabuse. Votes are supposed to be used in instances of RULE violations, any usage beyond that is voteabuse. Usually no admin action is necessary on the occasional votemenu abuse, but for those who frequently abuse it, admins must take action.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I dont understand what you are talking about.
2015-02-22 14:34:47 y u looking at it fag.
2015-02-22 14:39:40 mason is gay.
2015-02-22 14:56:10 yes mason you are a homo.

That's from your own chatlog. Immediately after you called "mason" a homo, you started a vote to mute him. Sorry but I'm sticking with my -1.

Nerd

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
2015-02-22 14:34:47 y u looking at it fag.
2015-02-22 14:39:40 mason is gay.
2015-02-22 14:56:10 yes mason you are a homo.

That's from your own chatlog. Immediately after you called "mason" a homo, you started a vote to mute him. Sorry but I'm sticking with my -1.
Also -1.

Paradocks

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
well, considering you haven't gone back and edited your mistakes yet, and you don't seem all that familiar with our rules, i'm gonna say -1 for the time being at least