Servers:
TRADE | NY, TRADE | US
Time:
Weekday PM/Weekends [EST]
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
407 Hours, 10 hours idling.
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No, the world doesn't revolve around my being a Skial Admin.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:40075228]" 30 "Obvious Aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
Hi, I'm Arayh, 28 year old medical doctor by day, gamer by night. I used to be an Admin for older server groups including Nighteam CSS/CSGO and TF2, which went down due to economic reasons. But during the 6+ year tenure there, I spent thousands of hours in TF2, looking at various demo files and trying to spot different types of aimbot/wallhack/triggerbot...etc.

I'm finding more time to play TF2 nowadays than when I was back in college or medical school, and I've spent the majority of the last year on the Skial Trade US and Trade NY servers, first just to trade, but now to mostly do random giveaways in forms of various contests/events/spycrabs, to a total of around 300 keys. Kael recently notified me of this application and encouraged me to apply. Free medical advice to all staff members. No prescriptions, but I do have clinic hours every 2 months.​

Last edited:

Anth

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
+1 trusted bloke, not a nonce, doesnt sell plastic bags. checks out to me.

Kael

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Arayh is one of the most positive players I've ever met. He's a great guy to play with, very knowledgeable, friendly, trusting and a generous person. He knows the rules very well, and always alerts me when there's an issue. I think he would make an excellent admin. +1

Vodka4Gaben

Gore-Spattered Heavy
This men........... has skill,
Dimitrov approves of this sexy men

+1

dis men gets all the vagena

Last edited:
Reactions: HushBK

"Churchy❤

Scarcely Lethal Noob
+1 He's a good person all around, seems like a very patient type and is goofy, So, I automatically like him.

ArayhMD

TF2 Admin
Contributor
I didn't realize you could grief in a hide and seek type game event with nothing at stake, on a Trade Idle server, where people were spectating and helping out both sides.