Improve Admin App: AnonymousAwoo

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by AnonymousAwoo, Aug 2, 2018.

1. AnonymousAwoo

AnonymousAwoo Scarcely Lethal Noob

Steam:

Servers:
    JAILBREAK | NY
    Time:
    12 P.M - 6:30 P.M (West)
    Link to your Stats Page:
    Playing Time:
    I have played over 225 hours, because as soon as I saw Team Fortress 2, I knew about skial, as I knew that they have gotten many encouraging staff members, and have a great positive review, making almost 50% of my play time on Team Fortress 2 was from this amazing place, "Skial."
    Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
    I would accept it as this is only an opportunity and even when I think I was removed for "no reason", I would most likely think that I may have abused and know that I have done something wrong, and which this is not allowed, accepting my fate.
    How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
    sm_ban "Awoo" 30 "Obvious Aimbot"
    Any other reason you should be admin:
    I have loved these fabulous servers and staff members that I have currently met were all so kind, which sparked an idea at me: "If I had the time, and if I was a member, I would be able to make others happy, and prove that Skial is a great community with great staff members, etc. I would be delighted to show others what Skial really is as its true self! I hope you will receive this message as I look forward to becoming an admin, please notify me whenever there is something wrong as it is possible that I have made a mistake.​

2. san7890

san7890 Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Steam:

-1, kind of low effort.

I highly recommend reading other people's applications and finding out what you did wrong in order to have a better admin application next time.

3. RMSniper

RMSniper TF2 Admin Contributor

Steam:

Sorry man. You only have 17 combined play time hours on skial. We need over 200. Marking improve.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice