AnonymousAwoo

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Servers:
JAILBREAK | NY
Time:
12 P.M - 6:30 P.M (West)
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
I have played over 225 hours, because as soon as I saw Team Fortress 2, I knew about skial, as I knew that they have gotten many encouraging staff members, and have a great positive review, making almost 50% of my play time on Team Fortress 2 was from this amazing place, "Skial."
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
I would accept it as this is only an opportunity and even when I think I was removed for "no reason", I would most likely think that I may have abused and know that I have done something wrong, and which this is not allowed, accepting my fate.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "Awoo" 30 "Obvious Aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I have loved these fabulous servers and staff members that I have currently met were all so kind, which sparked an idea at me: "If I had the time, and if I was a member, I would be able to make others happy, and prove that Skial is a great community with great staff members, etc. I would be delighted to show others what Skial really is as its true self! I hope you will receive this message as I look forward to becoming an admin, please notify me whenever there is something wrong as it is possible that I have made a mistake.​

san7890

Australian Skial God
Contributor
-1, kind of low effort.

I highly recommend reading other people's applications and finding out what you did wrong in order to have a better admin application next time.

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Sorry man. You only have 17 combined play time hours on skial. We need over 200. Marking improve.

Reactions: Toxik