Servers:
TURBINE | NY | Fast
Time:
Aandy Herr - Admin Application - OCT 30/17
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
233:02:32 (06:09:09 AFK)
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No, Of course not. I've come and gone from managment positions and administrative. No hard feelings, Business as usual.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:92949088]" 30 "Obvious Aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
As a Manager, as A Supervisor, Keyholder, We are held up to higher standards. We as "Bosses" and Leaders do have to set a example while knowingly performing our duties. As a Player, I wouldn't expect anything but trash talking, and locker room talk essentially. As admins, staff, and so forth we can't really DO that. I would like to start setting a example here on out while applying for admin as a explanatory member of staff and community.

I've been on and off skial for 5 years, I've been under different accounts, computers, names. I've been around a while, I do know the Skial TF2 Rules inside and out. I'm no lawyer, but I take pride in knowing our store and company policies inside and out. I think and believe rules are not set in stone completely, however racism, sexism, and other discrimination are most certainty set in stone. A level head is key when deciding if a rule has been broken or not.

Finally, to summarize: I'm looking for a community to essentially bed down and stay with. I don't like moving around communities, and I stay for years. I'm looking forward with Skial and Community, If you have any questions please feel free to comment or message me on the forums.

As always, Go easy on me if I have some "faults" from the past years.

Thanks for reading - Aandy Herr​

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper

If you want to help out start by reporting some people.

Also this isn't McDonald's so you don't need to give us your resume.

Reactions: Defibyoulater

uppe-r

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor

If you want to help out start by reporting some people.

Also this isn't McDonald's so you don't need to give us your resume.

Totally agreed. From what you said, I believe you see Skial as more of a business rather than a community . Not even a community you "love", but a community you want to "bed down and stay with". Wtf?

Last edited:
Reactions: ҉ SP∑∑DY ҉

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor

You seem generally immature.

Application also gives me a vibe of "I'm trying to decide what community to play in, make me an admin and I'll pick Skial" ?

Infinite lenny, and other binds,

Bordering on antisemitism?

Reactions: Toxik

Vodka4Gaben

Gore-Spattered Heavy

*I do NOT consider myself Mature*

I mean I'm an Idiot , But I completely Agree with Luke , I do not know why you applied for Admin when you are showing such a big lack Of maturity .
If You want to become an Admin show more maturity in your gameplay because when I searched up Your name at stats.skial.com Most of your messages were trolls/lennies.

Have a good one.

All the Best.

- Kyle

Last edited:
Reactions: Cream Tea

san7890

Australian Skial God
Contributor
-1 It's clear that you spent a lot of time writing this out, but Skial isnt a business, as others are getting from your wording. Im sure you don't think that, but it's certainly an impression.

(Sorry, I didn't even see the Declined tag.)

Aandy Herr

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
If there is one thing you learn when becoming a Manager, the most telling is when people have something to say about you. I expected this to be denied as soon as it was posted, Everything to me is "Business" I live and breath "Business" and this "Business" to me in my definition is keeping feelings, emotions, clear and clean of it.

I can gurantee given 2 days time I could find something on someone who has a opinion. As I stated, We as Supervisors, Moderators, Staffers all have higher standards when in that position I am not in that position. I don't feel bad about what was said and I most certaintly won't apologize when I don't mean it. If I really wanted a position I msot ceraintly wouldn't be using this account, I have alts that I've worked up and built up just for that reason. I do have to say, Skial has been a "shitshow" as far as communities go but have very reliable servers and semi-reliable staff if you take a decent (and fair) look.

In a summery, It's very difficult for me to mirror what other people want when it's just words in text. There's a reason I'm 21, a Store Manager, and running with such a low GN/LO and shrink rate. 1 in 10 of your "bosses" will have psychopathic traits, I won't apologize for the failure to appropriately mirror your needs and wants.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
If there is one thing you learn when becoming a Manager, the most telling is when people have something to say about you. I expected this to be denied as soon as it was posted, Everything to me is "Business" I live and breath "Business" and this "Business" to me in my definition is keeping feelings, emotions, clear and clean of it.

I can gurantee given 2 days time I could find something on someone who has a opinion. As I stated, We as Supervisors, Moderators, Staffers all have higher standards when in that position I am not in that position. I don't feel bad about what was said and I most certaintly won't apologize when I don't mean it. If I really wanted a position I msot ceraintly wouldn't be using this account, I have alts that I've worked up and built up just for that reason. I do have to say, Skial has been a "shitshow" as far as communities go but have very reliable servers and semi-reliable staff if you take a decent (and fair) look.

In a summery, It's very difficult for me to mirror what other people want when it's just words in text. There's a reason I'm 21, a Store Manager, and running with such a low GN/LO and shrink rate. 1 in 10 of your "bosses" will have psychopathic traits, I won't apologize for the failure to appropriately mirror your needs and wants.

Trying to sound pseudo-intellectual doesn't work when you can't spell...just saying. What type of reaction is this to people having legitimate concerns as to your maturity level? Why not just say "Yeah, now that you point it out, I absolutely could act better. I'll reapply in a few months when I've had a chance to put some of this feedback to use." If this is your ability to take criticism, you probably will not be a 22-year-old store manager next year. Have some self-awareness.

I realize it's been declined, but Jesus man, this response made me cringe so much I had to say something.

Reactions: Sargent¥

Blade D_Hero

Contributor

We didn't decline it because of your psychopathic traits, we declined because of the furry avatar.

We already met our quota.

Reactions: Defibyoulater