Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
As far as the gate exploit I have yet to hear someone say "Ooops, how did I burn through the gate? Didn't know you could do that!" pretty much every time it is "Hahahahahaha, Burn bitch burn!" or something to that. While I usually kick them and when they come back I let them know if they do it again it will be a ban.

My clan stacks team 1st round then lets auto-balance and team scramble takes its place!
The REASON we are so good is we
We keep it alive
I get the impression from you app that you are more interested in protecting you friends/clan members than keeping the rules for all of the players. -1

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
@Deadfront That impression sadly pretty much sums up in that paragraph.
I have a clan -576| We play only Skial until recently one of our members got banned for a week for the dumbest glitch ever! At start up he ended up flaming someone on the other side of the gate which happens all the time!
I KNOW THAT BECAUSE I HAVE 2,000 hours on TF2
I'd like to prevent that from happening to others!

No hate @-567| Consistent, i don't know you, it's just the impression it invokes.

Paradocks

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
-1 for all the reasons stated before. You seem to only care about defending your clan, and you aren't even familiar with all our rules.
Also, if your friend was banned for a week, doesn't that probably mean that he's been banned before? So he shoulda known what he was doing was against the rules.

(Also it just really bothers me how you end every sentence like this!)

Last edited:
Reactions: Defibyoulater

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor