0M4rk3y

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Servers:
MILITARY AREA | NY
Time:
Weekends/[CUS] Weekends/(Sometimes Weekdays.)
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
123:36:11 (05:39:59 AFK)
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No, being admin is a opurtunity for people that have true experience.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "[U:1:355905586]" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
Hi I'm 0M4k3y, 10 year old coder by day, gamer by night. I haven't really been admin but I've been staff on a few servers such as on Gmod and TF2, which went to server shut down for issue of payment development. But the 3 years' there I got some experience of handling issues. I spent atleast a couple of hours to find evidence for hackers to get them Banned, gagged, muted (etc.)

I'm finding more time to play Skial.com on TF2 nowadays than when I was coding, and I've spent the majorty of my time to find out to see how many Hackers/Spammers/(etc.) There was. & My result was very many people needed staff, and that's what I'm here for. Some people recommended me to help, but they're not staff members. Tyvm & Have a marvelous day.​

HushBK

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Also the fact you are 10 year old (despite no one pointing that obvious out). Does that mean skial.com accepts squeakers and kids, which are more prone to raging and acting immaturely ?

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Also the fact you are 10 year old (despite no one pointing that obvious out). Does that mean skial.com accepts squeakers and kids, which are more prone to raging and acting immaturely ?

The app is obvious declined you triple nitwit.