無敗 Muhai Ninja

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Servers:
2FORT | US
Time:
3:00PM-6:PM is the times that I mainly play. (PACIFIC)
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
i havent done much to me honest, have not really paid much attention to time on specific servers
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Not really, i understand there there are a limited number of staff positions, we cant all be the police men right? i will turn from my mistakes and try to become a better and better admin
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban ''# [U:1:83626273]'' 30 ''obvious aimbot''
Any other reason you should be admin:
Servers:
2FORT | Us
Time:
3:00PM-6:PM is the times that I mainly play. (PACIFIC)
Hlstats:
Main + Alt (only account 1 use on steam)
Playing Time:
783 hours
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Not really, i understand there there are a limited number of staff positions, we cant all be the police men right? i will turn from my mistakes and try to become a better and better admin.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban ''# [U:1:83626273]'' 30 ''obvious aimbot''
Any other reason you should be admin:
Hello,

i am 19 years old. i would like me be an administrator/ moderator because i have never been one and i think your server is the place where i should start. i play tf2 enough already, so i think i should start serving and benefiting the team fortress community as a administrator/ moderator. i mean met and spoken with few admins before on other servers and it seams like the job for me. i am a very very nice person. i get along get everyone very well, my teammates love to fight by my side because they see and understand how nice, kind and respectful and experienced i am to everyone. i do no judge based on a person's age, sex, or nationality, or sexuality. i want to help and provide my services to keep/ and or make your server a goo/better place where people and play team fortess and have fun without the embarrassment and negativity of other players.

thank you so much for your time. feel free to contact me via steam or Skype

steam user: Muhai Ninja
skype user: ISA_Ninja

thank you again!

VR/
Austin Stevens

Last updated: 18th April 2015​

Sarcasm

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
You have already created an admin application, and it was declined. Please do not make further applications. After acquiring 10 days of play time, you may reapply. But not until then.