無敗 Muhai Ninja

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Servers:
2FORT | US
Time:
Thursday and Friday every week
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
i do not have much hours on ur server but i do get great ping unlike most servers i play on. im usually online thursday and fridy every week
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
not really, i understand only so many people can be allowed admin. too many people and then there is no point. its like everyone being police officers.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban <#userid|name> <minutes|0> [reason]
Any other reason you should be admin:
Hello,

i am 19 years old. i would like me be an administrator/ moderator because i have never been one and i think your server is the place where i should start. i play tf2 enough already, so i think i should start serving and benefiting the team fortress community as a administrator/ moderator. i mean met and spoken with few admins before on other servers and it seams like the job for me. i am a very very nice person. i get along get everyone very well, my teammates love to fight by my side because they see and understand how nice, kind and respectful and experienced i am to everyone. i do no judge based on a person's age, sex, or nationality, or sexuality. i want to help and provide my services to keep/ and or make your server a goo/better place where people and play team fortess and have fun without the embarrassment and negativity of other players.

thank you so much for your time. feel free to contact me via steam or Skype

steam user: 無敗 Muhai Ninja
skype user: ISA_Ninja

thank you again!

VR/
Austin Stevens​

185db

Epic Skial Regular
Unfortunately, I believe you only have 4 hours of playing time. You have to have 10 days. Once you meet that, you can have my full hearted support

無敗 Muhai Ninja

Scarcely Lethal Noob
oh ok im sorry, its just i don't enjoy 2fort THAT much, does it only go for 2fort or aly skial server?

also i resent another one because an admin said there was so much wrong with it, that was the only problem? why would he say that...weird so sorry for the other application i was mislead