Servers:
ORANGE+ | US | Fast
Time:
(UTC-5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Hlstats:
Playing Time:
3:30/4:00pm to 8:30pm Monday to Friday, 11:30am to 6:00pm Sat and Sun
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
I will not be an 9 year old who got their violent video game taken away from him because he enacts the actions from it, so no. Becoming an admin is a privilege, not a right! I would still request for the reason on why it was stripped from me without argument.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
Console: sm_ban "#STEAM_0:1:53173741" 0 "Obvious Aimbot" Hackers deserve a permaban, not a 30 minute ban!
Any other reason you should be admin:
I will be completely honest when I say all of this. I've came back on Team Fortress 2 somewhere in the middle of December of 2014 and I remember the only servers I played on where one's that hosted the map orange (and low gravity) and that was it. The first server I saw that had the most people on was Skial's ORANGE+ US. So I joined the server and realized that it was an all crit's and low gravity server and their I got stuck on playing the server like tape on tape.

After a week or so, I realized that I haven't met one single admin on the server.And till this day as I'm typing this out, I still have not met an admin. But asides from that, I met a lot of good friends and when I say a lot, i mean A LOT. At times we played together on orange and took care of the server by using the !votemenu command against spammers and votemenu abusers but a lot of the time the vote is passed pretty badly and I can explain at another time if you request the reason.

I also record the server every time I connect to it using Action! so I always have video proof of what I and the server is up too. At sometimes, players will say that someone is hacking and when that is said, I go to spectate ASAP and start recording the suspected hacker/cheater but most times it's just someone that's legit.

An hour or two before me writing this, a spammer came on by the name
"[BL A]Camster" (which I also have video evidence of) who started chatting good but then started mic spamming and chat spamming. I and others where votemenuing him but none of the votes could be passed as there can be people who like spam somehow.

Now, reasons for me to become Admin:

- I love to provide positive respect to others and hope to receive the same from others.
- When someone has saved my life in-game, I always thank them or if someone did a nice shot, I'll say nice shot (when I see it).
- I could provide kick-ass and funny youtube clips dedicated to ORANGE due to the amount of craziness that happens daily on that server.
- If I do report/kick/ban someone, I'll always state the reason and will always provide a demo of it.
- I'll possibly be the first and only admin on ORANGE (definitely not saying that I want to be the only admin on ORANGE!).

I know that a lot of people won't know who I am on this forum due to them not playing the ORANGE server that often, but if you could please give me the chance to prove that I have the capabilities to become a very friendly and respecting admin, then that would be grateful for you and I.

Thanks for reading my application!

If you need any help with understanding or expanding on anything in my application, just ask me.​

Last edited:

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
Console: sm_ban "#STEAM_0:1:53173741" 0 "Obvious Aimbot" Hackers deserve a permaban, not a 30 minute ban!
Outdated command. Also while it is permaban for hacking, the question is asking for you to ban yourself for 30 minute for hacking.

☜☆☞Pro-Jen☜☆☞

Mildly Menacing Medic
Does that mean I can never be admin in the future?
I binded those to one of my keys not to long ago and meant it no harm, just for joke but if you think it's what you though, then I totally understand.

Last edited:

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
If you meet the 10 day requirement, start sending in reports, and stop breaking rules, then possibly in the future you can get admin. But for now, I'm leaving a -1.

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Any other reason you should be admin:
Now, reasons for me to become Admin:

- I love to provide positive respect to others and hope to receive the same from others.
- When someone has saved my life in-game, I always thank them or if someone did a nice shot, I'll say nice shot (when I see it).
- I could provide kick-ass and funny youtube clips dedicated to ORANGE due to the amount of craziness that happens daily on that server.
- If I do report/kick/ban someone, I'll always state the reason and will always provide a demo of it.
- I'll possibly be the first and only admin on ORANGE (definitely not saying that I want to be the only admin on ORANGE!)
Top kek -1

185db

Epic Skial Regular
Your looking pretty good to me besides what the admins have said, but you definitely need more play time
for that reason

sorry