Dutch

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
I have no excuse for the chat log. I was angry at another player. It’s the competitiveness in me. As I said though, it’s not a valid excuse for the way I acted in chat.

As for calling hacks against snipers, that was true. I was completely cloaked WELL I’m advance of being in sight of the sniper but he managed to get 3 straight headshots in a row.
I assumed you were mad. The same situation was brought up in another admin app when I brought up logs. And as for the "aimbotting" why didn't you report him? I don't see any reports from you.

Reactions: Phantom 5.0

Phantom 5.0

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
I assumed you were mad. The same situation was brought up in another admin app when I brought up logs. And as for the "aimbotting" why didn't you report him? I don't see any reports from you.

No, not mad at all. How can I be mad about something I’ve said in chat? Lol

I may have been mad at the time, but certainly not now.

I didn’t report the suspected hacker because I took it upon myself to seek revenge.

Another person asked me this same question yesterday, and I’ll reply in the same manner.

I’ll just have to stop enabling those behaviors and report anything from here on out.

Dutch

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
No, not mad at all. How can I be mad about something I’ve said in chat? Lol

I may have been mad at the time, but certainly not now.

I didn’t report the suspected hacker because I took it upon myself to seek revenge.

Another person asked me this same question yesterday, and I’ll reply in the same manner.

I’ll just have to stop enabling those behaviors and report anything from here on out.
I meant mad as in the context of the chat. It's good you realized your mistake with the "hacker" and will improve upon it

+1

o.Owʟ ツ

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
+1 , been playing with Phantom since I remember playing on Skial. In contrast to those chat logs, I've never seen him get upset with anyone when I"ve been online with him, and he's always awesome to play with and against.

I don't know if my vote has any weight, I happened to see this while scrolling the forums and wanted to chime in. We really could use a regular, well known and liked, active admin at this time. It can get chaotic and it's hard to track down help no matter how many reports are submitted.

Anyways. +1, Phantom <3

Reactions: ҉ SP∑∑DY ҉

Skarlet

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
I think Phantom would be a great admin on 2fort im a regular there and I have never seen him be unfair to any player at any time I always ask him for help when I don't know how to use a weapon and he's always happy to help all the girl gamers that go on. +1

Salty Mcpepperson

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
Hi Phantom,

A player yesterday asked on voice chat if a swastika spray is against the server rules and you said "No". You then proceeded to encourage the player to spray the swastika. While i've played with you a lot, this was a red flag I wanted to bring up and see what you had to say.

Phantom 5.0

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Hi Phantom,

A player yesterday asked on voice chat if a swastika spray is against the server rules and you said "No". You then proceeded to encourage the player to spray the swastika. While i've played with you a lot, this was a red flag I wanted to bring up and see what you had to say.

Salty, that was taken out of context as the player knew that a swastika objector was against server rules. I was being sarcastic and told him to use it to see what would happen, knowing that you were online, and wouldn’t allow the inappropriate behavior. I don’t condone racism.

Xantam

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Salty, that was taken out of context as the player knew that a swastika objector was against server rules. I was being sarcastic and told him to use it to see what would happen, knowing that you were online, and wouldn’t allow the inappropriate behavior. I don’t condone racism.
You told someone to break the rules (which is, yes, in effect what you did with the red part above in the quote) to see the admin take action against the player? Feels a bit iffy that does, almost entrapment.

Phantom 5.0

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
You told someone to break the rules (which is, yes, in effect what you did with the red part above in the quote) to see the admin take action against the player? Feels a bit iffy that does, almost entrapment.

Seeing as how I was there; I recall exactly what I said and my context in which the message was delivered. Any outside opinions are irrelevant (Xantam).

My intent wasn’t to imply disobedience, but more or less a “I dare you to try” statement since everyone knew an admin (Salty) was playing.

How my message was perceived might be the issue.

Salty, If you felt that I was out of line, you could have messaged me instead of posting to this forum.

Salty Mcpepperson

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
I completely understand you were just joking because I was on the server. I just want to point out that if you become an admin, you have to be very careful with things like this. Someone could perceive this as you baiting someone into getting banned. I’ve played with you a lot and know you’re a good guy, I just call it like I see it. Good luck on your application!