Admin App: קђคภt๏๓ 5.0

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by קђคภt๏๓ 5.0, Feb 6, 2018.

1. קђคภt๏๓ 5.0

קђคภt๏๓ 5.0 Somewhat Threatening Sniper Contributor

Steam:

Hindsight is 20/20. I should have, but decided to seek vengeance via beggars bazooka.

I will report every suspected hacker from here on out!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Reedgreat

Reedgreat Wicked Nasty Engineer

Steam:

Words are useless. Anyone can use them. Actually start doing as you say you will and then you will convince the nonbelievers.

(aka actually report these people you say you saw hacking)

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. קђคภt๏๓ 5.0

Steam:

Duly noted!

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Dutch

Dutch Spectacularly Lethal Soldier

Steam:

I assumed you were mad. The same situation was brought up in another admin app when I brought up logs. And as for the "aimbotting" why didn't you report him? I don't see any reports from you.

• Like Like x 1
  5. קђคภt๏๓ 5.0

Steam:

No, not mad at all. How can I be mad about something I’ve said in chat? Lol

I may have been mad at the time, but certainly not now.

I didn’t report the suspected hacker because I took it upon myself to seek revenge.

Another person asked me this same question yesterday, and I’ll reply in the same manner.

I’ll just have to stop enabling those behaviors and report anything from here on out.

6. Dutch

Dutch Spectacularly Lethal Soldier

Steam:

I meant mad as in the context of the chat. It's good you realized your mistake with the "hacker" and will improve upon it

+1

• Like Like x 1
  7. o.Owʟ ツ

o.Owʟ ツ Mildly Menacing Medic Contributor

Steam:

+1 , been playing with Phantom since I remember playing on Skial. In contrast to those chat logs, I've never seen him get upset with anyone when I"ve been online with him, and he's always awesome to play with and against.

I don't know if my vote has any weight, I happened to see this while scrolling the forums and wanted to chime in. We really could use a regular, well known and liked, active admin at this time. It can get chaotic and it's hard to track down help no matter how many reports are submitted.

Anyways. +1, Phantom <3

• Like Like x 2
  8. Kael

Kael TF2 Admin Contributor

Steam:

+1 Very friendly and fun to play with/against.

• Like Like x 1