• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Clientofwar

Unremarkable User
I have supposedly been permanently muted on skial servers after a ban. Why? Cause I defend my case on the forums. You saw my Demos. I had a buncha little kids screaming the N word. But I get perma muted cause I tried to fight my case?

This is why we don't allow 12 year olds to be Admins.

The Best Bast

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I looked at the video (not your demos, since there's none, only the one of the original reporter) and there's no ground for calling the guy a cheater and throwing a tantrum about it. It's a fairly common Easter egg with a door to the Hale area opening as activator triggers a specific trap. It is frustrating when you're not careful, I know right, I've been there, but using the N-slur and harassment aren't a healthy way of dealing with said frustration.

Since I know it can happen at least in text chat on the Deathrun server, if you see someone using the N-word, report them, and if it's over voicechat, record them to have proof. Same goes for voteabusing. People breaking the rules seem to be a key argument for your appeal-looking last stand, but if you're this informed about the use of the word being wrong, why do you use it ? And why should someone else using it make your own use of the word less incriminating ? Your whole point is to say that people break rules all the time and get away with it, doesn't mean they're shown leniency when caught.

gala

TF2 Admin
Contributor
just got banned again. Admin reason was "shut up monkey"
This is your latest mute, if you dont stop trolling you will get banned
tuRfjU8.png