[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
No. Aboose anyone?
I think it would be fine on 29, except that it's usually regs that play there so they pass often enough.
How could it be abused?

Actually when Classy, Scrambles, and I were on there the other night we tried to turn off AllTalk and we couldn't get the vote to pass until the third try.

FireGame

Positively Inhumane Poster
How could it be abused?

Actually when Classy, Scrambles, and I were on there the other night we tried to turn off AllTalk and we couldn't get the vote to pass until the third try.
Well... on some servers that are technically "alltalk" servers the players like to turn it off. If an admin felt like changing it on those non srsbsns servers it could annoy ppl... But w/e. We just have to make sure all of our admins are in good form all the.....
:confused:

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Well... on some servers that are technically "alltalk" servers the players like to turn it off. If an admin felt like changing it on those non srsbsns servers it could annoy ppl... But w/e. We just have to make sure all of our admins are in good form all the.....
:confused:
Well, all admins should be in good form all the time.
:trollexcited:

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Yeah, this is something I've always thought lacking with the default admin config.

D

DeadHerald

If it were up to me, alltalk would be permanently disabled on all servers. You can't use the mic for strategy, only for pissing contests.

Staying_Classy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Unless it's Dustbowl, I'd do a vote, though this could be helpful for an admin wanting to tell something to the whole server, rather than through text chat.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
If the people don't want it, don't use your admin powers to force it on them.

Although I agree with Classy, an Admin should have that option to give out warnings for example to everyone, but not to get around the voting.

+1

Staying_Classy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Yeah, alltalk shouldn't be toggled JUST because the admin wants it. Though people almost always want alltalk on dustbowl, and sometimes the vote won't pass by literally 1%.