Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
id say yes if they remove genji, get that gay shit outa tf2

dave fuckin unmute me aswell

chairius✿

Wicked Nasty Engineer
FF2 Balancer
+1 perfectly balanced, as all things should be.

This does put a smile on my face.
cfe805cad5062f616ee30941d2f744ab.png

Lewd ✿

Mildly Menacing Medic

Bottiger

Administrator
Sorry about that, I forgot to add those into the zip folders but I'm working on that right now and will send them again. I'm just having issues posting the actual links for them myself so I asked Devil to do it for me

http://www.mediafire.com/file/z19a5avxn6n1wuo/Thanos.zip/file

http://www.mediafire.com/file/53nccip2wbexa3o/Bowsette.zip/file

Here we go

Hello it is nice that it looks like you are attempting to make a new boss, but it doesn't look like you are doing it properly.

It looks like you got a random model online that hasn't been made to work with TF2. The models file doesn't look like its compiled as it has a bunch of files that shouldn't be there when its compiled. And it has no material files.

You can't just use a random SFM or GMOD model without extra work, the model needs to be "rigged" to an existing class.

Unfortunately I cannot teach you how to do this as I don't know how to do this myself. All I know is that it needs to be done. If it was as easy as downloading a random model online, we'd have custom bosses.

Lewd ✿

Mildly Menacing Medic
Hello it is nice that it looks like you are attempting to make a new boss, but it doesn't look like you are doing it properly.

It looks like you got a random model online that hasn't been made to work with TF2. The models file doesn't look like its compiled as it has a bunch of files that shouldn't be there when its compiled. And it has no material files.

You can't just use a random SFM or GMOD model without extra work, the model needs to be "rigged" to an existing class.

Unfortunately I cannot teach you how to do this as I don't know how to do this myself. All I know is that it needs to be done. If it was as easy as downloading a random model online, we'd have custom bosses.

Ah, I'm super sorry I didn't quite know there were more specifics required to create a boss like that. But if that's the case I'll put the time in to work on and make sure the models are properly rigged for use and hopefully once I finish that I'll post them again. Thank you for telling me ^^ I don't want to let these bosses go because I feel like they'd be super fun to play so I'm going to keep at it