Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Making skial more skialy with skial things. I think the Skial ratings is perfect, despite the cesspool of memery and pooptalk, important discussions ensue there and we use off brand reactions to show our positive, neutral or negative interest into matters.

Toxik

Contributor
I think most of those emotes can already be found within the basic emotes Discord provides, such as thumbs up/down, green check, medal, heart etc

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
-1, the following emote are already included with Discord's default emotes that Skial uses:
  • :thumbsup: = Like
  • :white_check_mark: = Agree
  • :x: = Disagree
  • :laughing: = Funny
  • :military_medal: = Winning
  • None for informative but a lot of "!" emotes that can substitute just fine
  • :heart: or :heartbeat: = Friendly
  • :wrench: = Useful
  • :rainbow: = Optimistic
  • :paintbrush: = Creative
  • :camera: = Neat
  • :alarm_clock: = Old
  • None for dumb but people just use Facepalm
  • :troll: = Troll
  • :grey_question: = Confusing
I don't think many people use Discord reactions anyways, besides a select few and I haven't seen any of the ones that are defaults to Discord used on Skial other than :white_check:mark:, :heart:, and :laughing. Wouldn't be worth the add if no one would use them, even if they are all concentrated.

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
:package: is used for dumb, and some of the users we come across constantly prove worthy of it. I, and many other regulars, would be very content if JUST the formal "dumb" rating was officially applied to discord emotes.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
:japanese_ogre: can sort of be used for troll, I would prefer just a green troll however.

chairius✿

Wicked Nasty Engineer
FF2 Balancer
-1, the following emote are already included with Discord's default emotes that Skial uses:

• :thumbsup: = Like
    :white_check_mark: = Agree

:x: = Disagree

:laughing: = Funny
    :military_medal: = Winning

None for informative but a lot of "!" emotes that can substitute just fine
    :heart: or :heartbeat: = Friendly
    :wrench: = Useful

:rainbow: = Optimistic

:paintbrush: = Creative

:camera: = Neat

:alarm_clock: = Old

None for dumb but people just use Facepalm
    :troll: = Troll

:grey_question: = Confusing
I don't think many people use Discord reactions anyways, besides a select few and I haven't seen any of the ones that are defaults to Discord used on Skial other than :white_check:mark:, :heart:, and :laughing. Wouldn't be worth the add if no one would use them, even if they are all concentrated.
they could use the box emote for dumb

Reactions: Percilius

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I've added the dumb and troll ratings to Discord.

f67sqkm.png

For the others, there's already a sufficient emoji.

Reactions: Defibyoulater